Day 2

Day 2

"It's way too hot for this" Jeongin whined as the group stood at the bottom of a hiking trail.

Changbin was already regretting his poor choice of clothing, black jeans were definitely looking like the wrong idea when the trail is apparently two hours long.

"We have tons of water, and there's a lot of shaded areas" Chan replied full of knowledge as he had walked up this trail just last year with his family. He motioned for the group to follow his lead as he entered under the small archway signalling the start of the hike.

"This is going to be the end of me" Hyunjin sighed dramatically as he linked hands with Changbin and pulled him closer whilst they walked.

As Chan mentioned a lot of the hike was in the shade, it seemed as though a lot of the trees had grown a lot since he last visited and acted as a shaded tunnel whilst the group hiked. Most of the way up were steps which helped greatly.

"So Hyung! I heard you are teaching the choreo to the teen group who are going to be entering a contest right?" Hyunjin asked Minho as the pair trailed slightly behind Jisung and Felix who were chatting away.

"Hmm yeah, still have a far way to go with getting it perfect but they've already picked up the spacing and timing for most of it" Minho nodded as he opened up his bottle of water to chug down some of the liquid. It may not be ice cold anymore but it was refreshing nevertheless.

"Oh, that's good! I heard that there's an opening for another choreographer in the kid's section, Do you think I should apply?" Hyunjin asked. Hopefully considering he already trained there himself and knew Minho, someone who was really respected among the staff he could get a step up if he could get referred by the boy.

"Oh yeah! Woosung left because he found another dance studio where he could also teach teenagers, but of course, there wasn't space at our one. You'll probably get it, but you may need to apply soon, I heard it's pretty competitive" Minho mentioned as he turned to Hyunjin who was practically sweating buckets.

"Ah damn, that's going to be hard to get" Hyunjin muttered, luckily he had a portfolio so could apply straight away.

"I can refer you, but I don't know how much help it will be, a lot of other people who have applied also got referred," Minho added.

"I guess I can try anyway! Thanks for referring me hyung, it will definitely help" Hyunjin grinned.

—-

"So close" Seungmin sighed as he pointed out to the end archway in the distance.

It had taken them just over two hours, mainly because Chan was making sure they rested constantly so they wouldn't get a heat stroke and stay well hydrated.

"Apparently there's a hot spring at the end!" Jisung bounced beside Minho as they walked up the final stretch.

"Oh nice, although hot spring and hot weather seems like a bad mix" Minho chuckled.

"I think it's probably going to be more lukewarm than anything" Chan commented from just in front of the pair.

"I guess that's good then" Jisung smiled. He turned to Minho and grinned at him and the older boy smiled back but that quickly changed as he slipped up the hill.

Jisung quickly tried to grab his arm to stop him which helped but Minho still managed to scratch his knee on a rock that he tripped on. He hissed out in pain.

"You okay?!" Jisung asked worriedly. Minho pulled himself up to look at the damage of it.

It wasn't too bad, but it would definitely gain a scab and be painful to at least bend for a while.