What are we?

A/N
I'm currently writing this in a bus 😳😂😂. It's a travel bus, and it will take some time to get to my destination, so I thought it'd be the perfect time to continue this story.

For the rest of the night we slept, but this time it was different, cause we were comfortable
.
.
.
.
.

Obanai POV

I got woken up by a sound of a door opening. Then I realized that I was still on top of Giyuu, god he looked so cute when he's sleeping.
Wait? Is it ok to think this? We aren't even a couple yet so idk if I should have these thoughts.

I got really annoyed when I heard the voice of Shinobu Kocho, can't she just not bug in for once?

"Wakey, wakey! " she said in a soft tone.
Ugh, can't she just not talk at all? She's going to wake Giyuu up!

"Stfu Kocho" I whispered trying not to wake him up.

"Ara Ara, Obanai-san, moody? Is it because it's morning? It is isn't it? " the annoying Butterfly asked.

"No, I just don't want you to wake Giyuu up" I answered.

"Oh? First name? And since when did you ever care about him? " I always did, wait what?

I didn't even realize I was calling him by his first name. I guess I just got to comfortable.

"W-what happend?" asked the Water Pillar as Shinobu opened the box. I have to be honest, I didn't want to leave, I was enjoying it here, a lot.

Tomioka POV

I woke up by the sound of someone opening the box, wait was it morning already? Did I survive the night?

I saw Obanai getting out, I really wanted to grad his hand and drag him back in, but I couldn't, I was to shy.

After I got out of the box we got breakfast, the Pillars kept asking questions on how it went, since of course Kocho had to tell everyone, everything she knew.

"Soooo whens the wedding? " asked Uzui.

We both Blushed when he said that, we both knew that we liked each other but... What were we?

After we ate, I couldn't keep it in anymore I had to know.

So I dragged Iguro in a Room and asked:

"What are we? "

Word count: 410

Sorry it was shorter then usual I'm in a bus and I'm really tired so ima go to sleep now 😴😴✌️