Legolas

You were the younger sister of Legolas. He was over protective to you with reasons. You weren't respecting the rules and you were careless. Your father was saying that your attitude was going to take your life away one day, which he hope won't happen.

[Legolas' POV]

I enter the throne room scared " Where is she. Where is she?! ". My father didn't look at me and says " Who? " " (y/n)! I can't find her. She's not in her room, not in the library, she's no where to be seen ". He now looks at me but didn't look scared. " Have you look in the gardens? " " Yes Ada I look everywhere and she isn't there ". Suddenly, his look changed "She got out...". He gets up and walk to me. " Go search her alone, bring her as fast as possible. If in three hours your not back I'll send help ". I nod and storm out. I run to the forest as fast as I could. When I get into the forest, I take my bow and place an arrow just to make sure since there was spiders in this forest. After a while, I hear screaming. My eyes grew bigs and I run to the screams. That's when I saw her. A spider stings her. I kill the spider and walk to my sister. She was looking weak. The poison was slowly running through her veins and the only way I could save her was to bring her to the maids but by the time I would get there it would be too late. She looks at me and says " Legolas... Legolas " " Shh shh... Keep your forces ". Slowly, the blue in her eyes was fadding away and I knew she was slowly dying. " Legolas... Tell Ada I love him... It's time for me now to join mother ". A tear escape my eye and (y/n) wipe it. Few seconds later, her eyes were grey. I take her in my arms and bring her back inside the castle.

[Normal POV]

Guards were seeing a figure holding another one. After a while, they realise it was the Prince holding the Princess of Mirkwood. They let him enter, saying nothing but Inside, they were sad because of the death of their Princess. Few minutes later, the Prince enters the throne room. The King was sitting on his throne. When he saw his son holding his daughter, he gets up and walk to him. Tears were forming in his eyes. He takes her from his sons arms and hold her closes. He poses her on a little bench and for the first time, Legolas saw his father crying. The next day, the Princess was dressed in a dark red dress. Her blond hairs were like her brother. She lays on a bench before being put in a boat full of flowers. The King givews a last kiss on her daughter's forehead, just like his son did before him, and taker her and poses her on the boat. The guards let go of the boat and it went away in the river. The King and the Prince were standing tall even if the sadness was taking over them. " Join your mother in peace my daughter. May Eru Ilúvatar watch out on you ". Three months after her death, a statue was made in her honnor next to her mother's one in the High Garden of the Woodland Realm.