Will she sacrifice???

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                 Khanna's family, Neil and his friends were shocked to hear Neela and Dayawanthi's words that Avni, Ria and Mitali started their journey an hour ago itself.

Dayawanthi: It's my mistake to believe you all again. I should have safeguarded Avni before she leaves the house.

Neela: Mummyji, what they have done?

Dayawanthi: Dont you know what they have done? Look, Neil, my granddaughter is not stupid to make decisions in a rush or with emotional sentiment. Even though if she was in a tough situation she will think wisely and take decisions.

Neil: Grandma, I have said that for our welfare, only.

Dayawanthi: I know that. If you are loving Avni this much then don't you know she will decide by thinking about her future. She chose you as her future now and also in the past.

Ali: You both know Avni loves him before she lost memory?

Neela: We know. And she requested us a lot. After a lot of quarrels happened between mummyji and Avni, they decided that if Avni asks mummyji if she wished to marry Neil as a first wish after she lost her memory then she should accept it without any tantrum. Because she has faith in her love that her first wish will be to marry you. Neil, till her last breath of losing her memory she thinks only about you.

               Neil was emotionless hearing that. He couldn't able to react to that.

Dayawanthi: It's my second mistake of leaving Avni with her friends. Do you know what is my first mistake? Sending her alone here.

Neela: Mummyji, don't get tensed they may be near somewhere.

                 Neil's mind was struck by the sentence leaving her alone. According to them, she came with sunheri then how come she can be alone here. He saw her.

Neil: What did you say? Leaving her alone?

Dayawanthi: Ha, she came here all alone.

Neil: How can it be possible? She came here with her P.A.

Neela: What? Her P.A was in Delhi. She didn't travel with her as she got corona.

Ali: No aunty, she came with her P.A. Her name is Sunheri. Even Avni said that name to you yesterday when she spoke to you.

Neela: Sunheri is a manager of my company. She will check the details of the company and will send them to Avni's P.A if Avni handles some of my business clients. How can she be with her?

DD: Aunty, you are confusing us. Wait a sec.

               DD took a phone and shows the photo of Sunheri when she took that with Ria and Mitali. Seeing Sunheri's photo Neela couldn't recognise her but Dayawanthi was shocked to see her.

Neela: Who is she?

Ali: She is Sunheri.

Dayawanthi: How can she be with her? Is she with Avni?

Ali: Yes.

Daywanthi: No, it can't be possible. If she was with her then now, no.

            Daywanthi took her phone and calls Avni. But her phone was switched off. She asked them to call Ria and Mitali. Their phone too was switched off. Daywanthi couldn't able to digest the thing which she was thinking now. She can't lose her granddaughter just like that. She calls the police commissioner and said that Avni was kidnapped again. Commissioner said her to not worry and he will search for her and ended the call. Neil and others are seeing Dayawanthi. She saw them.