Chapter 6: Dog Fight

Wallace couldn't sleep at all last night. All he could think about was how sacred Daphne looked, and he could do nothing to help her.

"That should be me suffering," he said, working on the machine, "Daphne shouldn't be the beast, I should!"

"Uncle Wallace," said a voice, "It's not your fault."

Wallace looked up to see a humanoid rabbit dressed as Daphne.

"You didn't mean to have any of this happen. And, if it helps, I will be willing to change back into a normal rabbit for Daphne."

"Thank you Daisy."

Just then, a scream was heard, and everyone raced to the bathroom.

"Daphne, are you okay!?!" asked Fred

"No!! Something's going on!!!" she replied.

"Daphne, we're coming in," said Velma.

They looked to see Daphne well dressed, and normal, only, she had rabbit ears.

"DOW!!!!!" cried Wallace.

"This isn't good," said Velma, "this could be a sign that the change is permanent!"

"Oh no," said Shaggy, "We can't have that!!"

"I need help to fix the machine!" said Wallace, "Velma, can you help?"

"Yes I can."

Soon, the machine was done, and they decided to try it out. Only, it sparked, and powered down.

"No, NO!!!" cried Wallace, "It can't end like this!! We need fix it!!"

"Wallace," said Velma, "We'll need to replace all these parts if we're going to fix it."

"That could take days!" said Daisy.

"And we only got four hours!!!" said Shaggy.

"Reah, rour rours!!!" repeated Scooby.

"Oh Freddy," said Daphne, "I don't want to be a giant rabbit!"

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" asked Wallace.

He opened the door, and looked to see Tottington.

"Oh, um, Totty," said Wallace.

"Um, Lady, Tottington, if you don't mind."

"Oh."

Everyone watched from a far, and Daphne was behind everyone.

"I'm afraid I have some rather bad news Wallace. See, the thing is, you've rather let me down with this whole beast thing. You seem to have no idea where this animal is, and I'm afraid that you've left me with no choice but to let Victor.......... shoot the poor thing."

"S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SHOOT IT!?!" exclaimed Wallace.

Everyone gasped, and knew that Daphne would be killed!

"It was a hard decision, but the veg competition must come first."

Daphne then moaned, and she felt her ears moving.

"We need to get Daphne out of here!!" said Fred. They lead Daphne out the back, and she was having trouble walking.

"Besides, Victor has promised me that it will be quick and painless."

"How, thoughtful," said Wallace, looking back to see Daphne's hands had morphed into paws.

"I can not deny that it was a difficult decision, because I've recently developed-"