Sports Festival pt. 2

After we ate our curry, I went with Aizawa back to the broadcast room. It was almost time for the final rounds to begin. "Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up! Huh?"

By the looks of it.. The Americans weren't the only ones down there. "What are they doing?" The females of Class 1-A excluding myself were also wearing a cheerleading outfit. What did we miss during lunch for that to happen?"

Not that the girls looked impressed. "What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?" It probably had something to do with the boys. "All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games! When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

As we watched, some of the students withdrew from the finals. It was because they didn't remember the previous round due to the purple haired one's quirk. The ones to move up were from the Tetsutetsu team. Midoriya was against Shinso... the kid with purple hair. Of course before that was the recreation. Aizawa just nodded towards the field. "Do you want to join? That much should be fine for you."

I thought about it. "Are you sure?" He gave a slight smile, his head motioning towards the door. I nodded and got up to leave. He told me to freeze time if I wanted to make it there before it started. With a wave, I ran down the steps before running onto the field. This was something even I could do... I could have fun with the recreational games.

I really did have fun, even with all of the people watching. As long as I focused on the game, I could relax. When the games ended I ran back up the stairs towards the broadcast room. By the time I made it to the top, Midoriya was frozen in place. "Who would've imagined this?! Will the bottom really overthrow the top?"

Aizawa was his usual calm, looking over the field as I took my seat. "That's why I said the entrance exam wasn't rational." This seemed to confuse Mic. "Here's some basic data on the two of them. Since it's individual matches from here on out, I had someone compile it for me. Shinso failed the practical exam for the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies he probably knew that would happen. His quirk is very powerful, but the practical exam consisted of fighting faux villains. That gave an advantage to those with physical attack quirks. Shinso wouldn't have been able to rack up any points with his quirk."

To that I looked down. "What about me? My quirk isn't physical either."

Aizawa turned slightly. His eyes locked on the field. "No, you would have been fine. Because in all reality, you could make the robots attack themselves. By either standing on the head of one and freezing time before they could strike, or forcing several to attack one spot. You could also rescue people in trouble. This is different."

I gave a slow nod. That did make sense. Much like how the battle at USJ went down. He was right, I could easily have overpowered almost anyone, if I were to get into a physical fight with them. I watched as Midoriya turned to walk out of the bounds on the field. "That said... this guy's quirk wouldn't work on me."

This seemed to surprise both Aizawa and Mic. Their eyes focused on the arena but Mic took the bait. "Why is that, little (Y/n)?"

I stared blankly down at the field. "Because... non-physical quirks don't affect me. Not even Aizawa's erasure could do anything to me. I would still be able to do whatever I want if Aizawa tried to stop me from using it. Quirks that change me physically or mentally... are ineffective." I went quiet as Mic started his commentary back up. "It's why... Shigaraki can touch me without decaying me." I muttered the last words away from the mic. My legs lifted so I could set them against the chair.