honestly, he did like it when ni-ki carried out his silly antics, his light teasing towards sunoo.

it made him feel oddly... special, although in a weird way and for a strange reason. 

no, he didn't just like it. secretly, he loved it.

"anyways!" he exclaimed, in an attempt to change the subject back to their lip balm, and ni-ki noticed this and laughed.

"it smells like mint chocolate!" eagerness surged through him as he took a sniff of the lip balm he had just opened.

excitedly, he applied the lip balm to his lips.

"oh my god, it really tastes like mint chocolate!" he squealed in delight, grabbing ni-ki's shirt.

"let me go, i want to try it too, hyung!" his dongsaeng begged, and sunoo handed him the stick.

"i mean, from your lips, sunshine," ni-ki rejected the stick, leaning in before sunoo could object.

panic swept through him and he jumped up, running to the door. ni-ki followed him and caged him under his arms before he could move.

"ni-kii, just use the stick!" he pleaded, even though he really didn't mind ni-ki acting like this. 

ni-ki grinned, pinning sunoo's hands to the wall above his head quickly but gently. 

"you're short," he complained teasingly, making sunoo laugh. he wasn't even trying to free himself from ni-ki's hold.

he gave sunoo a short but sweet kiss, gliding his tongue over his bottom lip to taste the lip balm. the feeling sent shivers down sunoo's spine.

"you're right, it does taste good," ni-ki murmured as he pulled away, releasing sunoo's hands.

"of course," sunoo sassed, "it's mint chocolate."

"it's much, much better than the ice cream, though."

enraged at that comment, sunoo rolled his eyes. "are you going to try yours?"

"yeah."

in one swift move, ni-ki applied the vanilla lip balm. "hmm, tastes sweet, wanna try?"

sunoo nodded and tried grabbing the stick, but ni-ki raised it so that he couldn't reach it, shaking his head. "from my lips, love, the same way."

"nishimura riki..." sunoo whined, exasperated at this point. would a day go by without ni-ki trying to win kisses from him? he didn't think so.

sighing, he gave up and relented.

"okay, okay." 

sunoo took a deep breath to prepare himself and grabbed ni-ki's collar, pulling him downwards. the younger let out a soft gasp in surprise, quickly snaking his arms around the older's waist.

sunoo's heart caught in his throat as ni-ki smiled knowingly and brushed his nose against his. it was pounding so loudly he was surprised that ni-ki couldn't hear it as their lips touched softly.

a fire ignited inside him, spreading quickly to his heated cheeks... his whole body felt so weak just from a kiss. ni-ki's hands grabbed his slim waist, suddenly pulling away and moving to his neck. 

this kiss wasn't just to taste lip balm anymore.

sunoo could only think of how warm ni-ki's breath felt against his neck, how good it felt, and how he just wanted ni-ki to kiss him all over.

as he hoped, the younger gently planted a kiss under his ear, slowly moving downwards and to his collarbone. 

every kiss felt like a firework exploding on his skin, warm and a little wet.

"sunshine," ni-ki mumbled, panting softly, "can i leave a mark?"

unable to speak properly, sunoo nodded, whispering, "just one."

ni-ki bit his lip and leaned in again, pressing his lips against his collarbone. the sensation made sunoo's breath hitch and he leaned back his head to allow ni-ki to mark him.

sunoo let out a long, drawn out sigh as ni-ki nibbled gently on his skin, slowly beginning to suck on it until he let out an accidental whimper. 

"shh, the other members are right outside, try not to make noise," the younger breathed, tilting his head back upwards to kiss his lips.

all of a sudden, sunoo felt truly loved and protected.

although they were idols, and a relationship was tough for them, as long as they were together, they would be alright.

"thank you, ni-ki," he murmured, resting his head onto the taller boy's shoulder.

"for what?" the younger asked, proceeding to hug him.

"everything."

"how about the mark?" ni-ki grinned, a playful glint in his eyes as he tugged at sunoo's collar to reveal the hickey he had just given him.

"i guess that's a bonus," sunoo chuckled, lightly pushing ni-ki.

the maknae laughed in response and replied, "you're welcome, my favourite hyung and boyfriend."

sunoo smiled, content.

if only he knew what was waiting for them and their relationship.

a/n: this was so fun to write heheh, in the next chapter the drama will startt

don't forget to comment how this chapter was and vote! love you all <3