New school

Charlie's POV
Ringggggg "ughhhhh" says Charlie. The sun shines in my face making me hide under my covers. "Charlie come downstairs for breakfast!" Says mom. "Mmmm coming!" I walk down the stairs barely being able to keep my eyes open. Slip "Ahhhh Whoah Whoah ow ow oof bonk . What a great way to start off the morning." "Good morning Charlie, how'd you sleep dear?" Says mom. "Fine." Says Charlie. I sit at the table staring down on my waffle like I'm having a staring contest. "Oh Charlie come on try take a bite. Breakfast is very important." Says mom. "Fiiiinnneee." Says Charlie. "Morning." Says Tori. "Good morning dear." Says mom. TEN MINUTES PASS BY.....

NOBODY'S POV
"Alright come on get in the car." All three get in the car and it takes about fifteen minutes to get to the school. Charlie is very nervous. His palms start sweating and his forehead too. "Alrighty, we are here!" Says mom. "Goodbye Charlie." Says Tori. Charlie walks inside and finds his classes. The first class he has is Maths. "Uhm hello sir, where do I sit?" Says Charlie. "Right over there at the corner table." Says the professor. Charlie walks over to his table and sees a very handsome man. "Hi." Says Charlie. "Hi." Says Nick. My name is Charlie. What's your name?" Says Charlie. "My name's Nicholas but you can call me Nick."  Says Nick. "Cool okay!" Says Charlie. "Alright class get out your math books and turn to page 364." Says the professor.  The professor went on with the lesson. Charlie found it pretty simple. On the other hand, Nick didn't. "Uhm ha-having trouble, Nick?" Says Charlie. "Yeah, hah I'm not very good at this. Do you think you could.....help me?" Says Nick. "Yes! Uh uhm yeah of course." Says Charlie. "Haha okay." ......TIME SKIP......."...So then you bring the three over and the two down and that's how you get your answer." Says Charlie. " Wow I actually get it now!" Says Nick. "Really?" Says Charlie. "No, heh." Says Nick. Nick scratches the back of his neck. "Oh I know, maybe you could come to my house this weekend and teach me some more Math, yeah?" Says Charlie. Charlie's eyes widen and he starts to blush a little bit. "Oh uhm ye-yeah yeah sure!" Says Charlie. "Great see you then!" Says Nick. Charlie was packing up and he was about to say bye to Nick but by the time he finished packing, Nick was long gone. "Yeah, bye." Huff. .....THREE PERIODS LATER.....Charlie gets his lunch and sits outside to eat at a picnic table out on a green grassy field. "Ugh bloody hell, this food looks bollacks! I am NOT eating that." Says Charlie. "Yeah it's gross." Says Toa. "Hi, I'm Toa. You must be new here." Says Toa. "Yeah, it's kind of lonely. I've got no friends." Says Charlie. "Well, you just made yourself a friend." Says Toa. "Oh ok, cool." Says Charlie. .....TIME SKIP.....Charlie waits for his mom to come pick him up. Charlie wasn't the most patient person. Especially when it came to getting pick up. "Hey Charlie!" Says Nick. Charlie turn his body to see his crush, Nick. Charlie blushed as the sight of him "Hi Nick!" Says Charlie. " What are you doing out here after hours huh?" Says Nick. "Oh I'm just waiting for my mom to come pick me up." Says Charlie. "Well, what are YOU doing here after hours?" Says Charlie. "Oh oh haha I just finished rugby practice!" Says Nick. "Rugby?" Says Charlie. As he slightly blushes. Charlie's type was sporty, nice and muscly. "Haha yeah. Know how it works?" Says Nick. "Nope, never played. It looks.....scary eheh." Says Charlie. "Oh no it's super fun. If you want I could teach you how to play tomorrow after school." Says Nick. "Oh uhmmm Yeahh i don't know. Aren't I too small and skinny to be doing rugby?" Says Charlie. Charlie was a super fast runner. So, he would be a good part of rugby. Charlie had no idea yet though. "Ohh don't worry I'm sure you'll do fine!" Says Nick. Nick nudged Charlie in the ribs playfully. Honk honk. "Oh that's my mom, I gotta go see ya !" Says Charlie. They wave good bye to each other.

HEYYYY GUYS! SO THIS WAS A PRETTY LONG CHAPTER! BUT WOW CHARLIE ALREADY MADD A FRIEND AND A CRUSH! LMOA! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER;)