8

Oh, dear lord.

It's Friday.

Lyla and Peter woke up in a slight state of panic, known as anxiety.

They had found out that it was a night trip to the tower and that their classmates would be spending the night a few feet below their home.

Lyla teleports to the kitchen where she scares Nat and Steve almost out of their seats.

"Hey, Lyla." Tony greets, used to it.

"Morning." She breathes.

Peter comes down a few minutes later looking as if he was about to pass out. He may be freaking out a little more than slightly.

"Lyla."

"Peter. Calm yourself."

"I can't. I'm freaking out."

"Obviously." Tony states.

"Shh." Lyla scolds. "Peter, you're gonna be fine. I'ma be there, too. I'm freaking out a lot less, mostly just nervous to be embarrassed by these asshats."

They throw their arms out in confusion.

"Just take from my energy. Calm your breathing and sit down and eat. It'll be done before we know it."

While Lyla calms Peter, she multitasks, making breakfast, not even looking at the boy. He sighs and sits down and she hands him a bowl of cereal as she teleports around the kitchen grabbing everything she needs.

"Y'know?" Sam asks, walking in. "It just baffles me that you don't do shit for walking around and your skinny as hell."

"Thanks to Nat and Hydra, I work out." She grins. "Mostly Nat. I like her more."

Nat chuckles as she takes a sip of her coffee and Sam sits down.

"Also a super soldier so, I can't really gain that much weight."

"Ah." He nods in jealousy.

Lyla and Peter eat and sit on the couch waiting until, they have ten minutes before school starts, teleporting them there when it's time.

They get to their first hour, having that together, as well. She sits alone in the back as Peter sits in the middle with his friend Ned.

"Alright, students." The teacher calls after the bell rings. "We'll be going to the buses in fifteen minutes. Just sit and relax. I ain't teaching nothing, right now. Some teachers are and I just don't get it."

The class chuckles and starts chatting amongst themselves while the teacher sits at his chair, pulling out his phone and kicking his feet on his desk.

-

On the bus, Lyla had sat beside Peter while Ned sat next to another one of his many friends.

They arrived at the tower within almost an hour and Peter and Lyla had had enough of Flashes over excitement at proving them wrong.

Bitch, you're gonna be proved wrong.

Motha fuck.

They all piled off the buses and Ned and MJ followed Peter who followed Lyla.

All the students and the few teachers walked neatly into the tower and met up with a secretary who would end up being the tour guide. She introduces herself as Riley and started handing out access passes to each student.

Peter got green, meaning intern.

Lyla got black, the only black, meaning Tonys personal assistant.

All the students looked at the two in confusion as to why they got different colors, not knowing the meanings. Lyla chuckled and continued forward with Riley, Peter and his friends trailing close behind.

Riley lead them through security weapon detectors, her going first before the rest of the students.

Peter went before Lyla, who was last as everyone watched to see what their passes meant.

"Peter Parker." Friday names. "Intern. Floor 46. Welcome back, Peter."

"Thanks, Friday." Peter says shyly.

Lyla smirks and walks through, swiping her card.

"Lyla Smith. Personal Assistant to Tony Stark. Pleasure to have you back."

"And you, Fri."

Lyla smiles as the students look at her in awe as to what the hell they just heard. She steps toward Riley, who has a smirk on her face, also watching the other students.

They continue forward, Riley taking the group to the multiple elevators where she had Lyla lead a group and Peter and Ned lead another.

"Friday." Lyla calls in the elevator with students who watch closely.

"Yes, Lyla?"

"Take us to Dr. Banners floor."

"These people do not have access to this floor. Should I contact Mr. Stark?"

"No, no. It's alright. They're with me. I have access. See them as my guests."

"I will do that but, also confirm it with Mr. Stark."

"That's fine. Just take us there."

The elevator starts moving and the students continue to stand, amazed by their classmates abilities in Tony Starks tower.

-

They get to the floor and see that only Rileys group is here, Peter having trouble getting Friday to listen.

"Oh, dear lord." Lyla sighs. "Friday. Get Peter and his group up here. They're my guests, too."

"Yes, Lyla."

Soon enough, Peters group comes up and he rolls his eyes, knowing it was her who got them up here based on the look she has and not him with convincing Friday.

Riley lead the group to Bruces lab and he greets the students before getting one of his interns to help him with the instructions.

He leads the students through very scientific and genius projects him and his interns are working on as the students stare in amazement.

Lyla just stood off to the back, already knowing nearly every single project going on in this tower.

"Hey, Lyla?"

She quickly turns her head, as well as some on the other students. An intern stands at a desk a few feet away with a confused look on her face and Lyla quickly makes her way over.

"What's up?"

"I need help."

"What's the problem?"

She tells Lyla the issue, who doesn't even need help.

"Ten."

"What?"

"Change that to a ten and you'll be good."

She looks back at her screen and smiles gratefully, thanking Lyla as she walks back to the group of staring students.

"Pay attention."

They quickly turn back to a smirking Bruce and continue listening to him.

"We have something better here than my labs." Bruce states. "You guys wanna go meet the rest of the Avengers?"