29| spending time together

Start from the beginning

"He will never say anything, but I know him more than he knows himself. So you go and sit with him, I will make the dinner."

"It's okay, I will make..."

"Mayra you go to Aryan. I will help him out here, don't worry." I smiled at Aadya and went to our room.

"You all are literally making me feel like a patient! I can walk, I can do everything, why should I stay on a bed the whole time."

"You need rest, you're too weak for all of that, your hand is fractured! The injuries need to heal! Who asked you to drive like that, if something would have happened..."

"I was trying to drive like you!" And I snapped my head towards him, who was laughing so hard.

"Excuse me? You're so mean." I threw a pillow on him, and it hit his hand.

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, nothing happened." He smiled slightly.

"You're a dramebaaz." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Not more than you for sure!"

"Kisi ne poore hospital ko sarr pe utha liya tha?" He spoke and I turned back from the mirror to look at him.

"Who would I trouble, it's only you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"And instead end up getting troubled." He chuckled.

"You also agree that you're troublesome!"

"You get troubled, not my problem." He shrugged his shoulders and I glared at him through the mirror reflection.

"This tom and jerry duo didn't change till now?" Aadya walked in, followed by Kabir.

"Nor will it ever change!" Aryan looked at me, and we both shared an eye contact for a few minutes.

"Okay both of you, here, have coffee." He bought in four cups for all of us.

For the next few hours all four of us sat together having our coffee and then the dinner.

~

"Aryan you want something?" I entered the room and he looked at me.

"Let me keep this bowl inside, should I get coffee for you? You had your medicine? Oh wait, you didn't have the pain killer, I will get that and a glass of water for you..." I started speaking!

"Mayra..." He called.

"You didn't have your juice too, when are you planning to have it huh? Here, take this first, and then have your medicine!" I gave him the glass of juice and he took it from me and kept it on the side table again.

"Aryan! Have it now, I will get water..." I turned to leave but felt his grip on my hand, and I didn't turn back until he made me sit beside him.

"Mayra..." He looked at me, while I looked back. "...talk to me! What is wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing Aryan!" I got up to leave but he made me sit again.

"Mayra, tell me!" Just looking at him for a minute and I couldn't control myself, tears streamed down my eyes. Everything that I was bottling up inside me all this time, just came out at that moment.

"Why are you crying? What happened? Mayra..." He sat up straight. "Tell me what is wrong? Someone said something? I did something that you're upset?"