Dream House

Next morning, Neetu woke up and called Asim on his cell phone.

"Hello, Asim."

"Yes, Neetu. You called me for?" A reply came from the other side. Ever since Asim had come to know about her behavior toward Shehnaaz in the college, Asim was giving her cold shoulder. He was disappointed by her behavior.

"Asim, do you know where bhai is? I want to meet him." Neetu said to him, keeping her hopes high as she really want to meet her brother.

"Why do you want to meet him? If its for taunting him & Shehnaaz, then sorry. I'm not telling you where he is-" Asim answered her back, neetu was angry at how he defends Shehnaaz but kept her calm.

"No. I have no interest in that girl. I just want to meet my brother, his cell phone is not reachable, so i was wondering you could help-" Neetu replied back in calm tone.

"Okay, I'm coming to pick you up." Asim told her before the line went dead. Neetu thanked her god and went downstairs. Her house was not the same after whatever happened, Aarti had left home which made it look almost dead. As if along with her, happiness of the house was also gone.

"Its all because of you Shehnaaz, if only you hadn't come in my brother's life-" Neetu cursed Shehnaaz under her breath, it wasn't a pleasant feeling at all to see her family breaking like this.

Asim and Neetu were standing outside the farmhouse door.
"So this is where he stay with his keep. No wonder he never told us about his farmhouse-" Neetu mumbled in barely audible tone but it was loud enough for Asim to hear, he frowned.

"Stop using such cheap words for her." Asim hissed in anger.

"She deserved that." Neetu spat back harshly.

"And who are you to decide that? No girl deserve to be call with such names, so i suggest you to think twice before you speak." Asim told her causing her to frown at him. He shook his head, he stretched his hand and pressed the door bell.

After some moment, the door was opened and the person who opened the door was Shehnaaz, she was surprised seeing neetu there, she was about to greet them happily but stopped herself as her words from yesterday ringed in her ear. No matter how much she try to act unaffected, but the truth was, her words had hurt her deeply.

"Where is my brother?" Neetu asked her in not so sweet tone.

"He is inside." Shehnaaz mumbled, she moved out their way, neetu walked pass her, ignoring her.

"Sorry for her behavior. I didn't wanted to bring her here but then i thought its will be better if she meet him before your guys leave for pune." Asim apologized on behalf of Neetu and explained her about their sudden visit.

"Thats okay, Asim. I am glad you brought her, Sidharth will be happy to meet her. He might not show, but i know he is missing his family very much." She said to him with a soft smile. They both walked inside and the scene they saw, made them smile. Neetu was hugging her brotherly tightly, telling him how much she had missed him.

"Shehnaaz, do you have something to eat? I'm hungry-" Asim said while rubbing his tummy which made her laugh. Because of Neetu, he had to miss his breakfast as he had to pick her up and brought her here.

"Come with me. I have just made super yummy breakfast-" Shehnaaz said to him, Asim smiles as he followed her in kitchen.

"Bhai, are you going somewhere?" Neetu asked him when she saw luggage placed behind him.

"I'm shifting to pune with shehnaaz." Sidharth told her softly. Neetu stepped back, hurt crossed her features.

"Bhai, why are you doing this? First you left the family now you are leaving this city. Why?"