Back (Probably)

It's been 2 years since I officially or probably came back here, idk why but I suddenly have the inspiration to actually finish a goddamn book. I miss Wattpad sometimes and I just want to type and make my own stories, you know? 

I've changed a lot and at some point I don't want to be a writer, but that doesn't mean I won't write stories much. I've had tons of inspirations that I want to make and make the best of it, best example is making my own levels in Geometry Dash. I've been a GD player ever since 1.9 or when Blast Processing came out, my best friend introduced that game to me and he was so selfish for being the best GD player so I have to prove him wrong, basic best friend stuff you get it hehe.

If you wanna add me there here's my name: Alienators17

=

A LOGIC BOOK

=

Ok so about this book, I pretty much made a logic book without giving away the answers and left people answering them because I did tell them that I would make a first 5 of people who answered first. And I started this like years ago so there's now a lot of people who answered it and never figured out the answer. But don't worry, I'll probably re-edit the chapters to show the answer and post the first 5 people who answered it.

I started this book because I love solving puzzles and riddles and stuff, I guess I just wanted more than reading them and started watching shows and movies that has them, but not read a lot. Yeah I had a pretty limited imagination back then, but that was 11 years ago, you discover new experiences every day.

Although don't worry, I will try and work on the book as soon as possible as well!

=

MINECRAFT BOOK

=

I had inspiration to actually finish my Minecraft book but it turns out I actually scrapped that idea and is now forever lost in time. But it's been 10 years since I actually started it and the 11 year old me would've been so furious that I still haven't finished the book for so long. So maybe I guess I'll start working on it as soon as possible.

=

3 BEST FRIENDS

=

Anyways, announcement to the "3 best friends". I'm sorry if it's taking too long but the story is actually written longer than the chapters that were published. The only reason I stopped publishing written chapters is that the story is not going anywhere as I thought it would be. One day I just started writing the story based on the cover of the book or the pic that I saw, and continued writing it and so on, but I don't see how is it going to end. 

As much as I want to continue it, it's already pre-made from the start and continuing it would be like finding a needle in a haystack. The only option I could think of it start a new one, a fresh start, room to grow (yes, it's a reference from the movie Passengers), that way I could plan out the story, same as my Minecraft story made by the 11-year-old me.

=

DORAEMON'S SHORT STORIES

=

Apparently this was a fun little project I kept working on to improve my grammar, communication skills and making descriptive observations for making my stories. Basically I used Doraemon's Short Stories as a way to make me a better writer than I was. If you read it, every short story, my story writing improves little by little.

I am not sure if I would publish more chapters, maybe I could, maybe I couldn't. Although I would miss Doraemon so much, I can't keep up watching all his movies tho lmao

Anyways, I'll probably publish a few chapters to experiment my story writing, soon, no promises!

So that's pretty much everything, I'm surprised you read all of that! Or you didn't and just scrolled all the way down. I'm thankful for you staying here, I'll make sure to write stories that would surprise you, because that's actually in my bucket list hehe

My follower count totally went down but that's ok, every writer has their ups and downs. I just miss writing stories and talking to friends that I actually met here, and some very personal friends, I miss you..

Anyways, that's all for my announcement, I will catch you guys later!