Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty

Depuis le début

So slowly Biting his lip Vaughn looked away from Athiss questioning gaze and towards the floor. He had to take a few minutes to calm down. He just couldn't understand why one look from Athiss made his whole world seem complete. he knew that it was love- nothing else could feel so perfect yet terrifying at the same time.

Gently Vaughn, let his lip go as he took a few calming breaths. As soon as he knew he was calm enough he looked up and over at Athiss whom by this time had placed his delicate hands on his waist as his eyes looked afraid ,scared like he thought that something bad was coming. And thats when Vaughn knew that it was time to show Athiss just how much he loved him.

Without thinking Vaughn quickly got to one knee, as he placed his hand into his right pocket as it shook. He never knew something could be so nerve wracking in all of his life. Every time his fingers grazed over the box, it would slip from his hands.

After a few moments of fighting with the box Vaughn finally had a firm grasp on it. As soon as he brought the silver box from his pocket and looked up at Athiss, he could see the wonder swirling around in those blue eyes.

Vaughn Quickly Spoke Athiss, You know how you asked me what i saw in our future? if i thought we had one at all? Well my answer is quite simple actually Our future is with you and me together. No one else next to us.

I cant even think about you touching someone else like you do me. Even the thought of that sends me over the edge. I want no one but you- you are everything i wanted. Hell if i'm being honest here you are more than i have ever dreamed of having. I know that in the past i never was loyal to any of my girlfriends. But love thats because they didn't matter to me. They were nothing- but you are my everything. I wouldn't even know how to survive without you.

There will of course be times when i make mistakes. That i do something well stupid. All i ask of you is to bare with me. I am nothing but human. I know that saying such a thing may seem a bit off for me but- well what i am trying to say is Will you do me the honor of marrying me?

Vaughn blinked a few times because tears were streaming down his face. But when he looked at Athiss really looked at him he noticed that Athiss was crying and shaking his head like he didn't know what to do or say.

Just as Vaughn was about to put the ring away he was tackled to the ground as Athiss straddled him. Vaughn bit his lip gently as he looked into his boyfriend's eyes. He could tell that Athiss wanted to say something but he wasn't sure if he would like it or hate it.

But Vaughn, knew that he would wait for Athiss words no matter how long he would have to wait. Slowly Vaughn reached up to slowly caress Athiss cheek When he heard Vaughn, I will marry you. Oh my gosh how could you think i wouldnt? You are everything that i ever wanted. But love there will be a few stipulations.

Vaughn wrapped his arms around Athiss bringing him down so that there lips were just inches apart before whispering "I don't care what the stipulations are, Ill abide by them. As long as that means that i get you Athiss."

And with that said Vaughn slowly brought him and Athiss lips together. The kiss was tender and loving. He wanted to take his time. He could feel Athiss hardened cock between them, and knew that his boyfriend- wait no his fiance was just as horny and needy as he was.

Vaughn Slowly ran his fingers along Athiss spine.Loving it when he felt the man shudder under his touch. He always loved Athiss reactions. There was nothing in this world that could compare.

After a few moments off feeling each other there kisses got more rushed, and more needy. Vaughn knew that Athiss wouldn't let him take it easy tonight- and thats just the way that Vaughn liked it. So gently Vaughn placed His fingers over Athiss bud as he slowly pinched and pulled at the bud, and was rewarded with a strangled moan. And that made his want and his need multiply.