#18

Kidnapped

Lee Dongwook's POV :

How did Y/n know about me tracking her?

And her last location showed she was in the Banpo Bridge.. so i was driving there while said Soojin to track her ring..

 so i was driving there while said Soojin to track her ring

The ring :

Yup I gave her a ring on her birthday with a tracker in it..

If she went out without informing me nor Soojin, I would use this to find her but it never happened as she would always inform me or Soojin or her brother Minho..

Minho and his mother doesn't know about this till now..

If I says this to them now then they will panic especially Minho..

Soon I reached the Banpo Bridge but I only saw her car but not here.

Did she fell in the water?
Nah! She won't do that! As she's my daughter..

Suddenly my phone rang.. it was Soojin! So I immediately picked up the call..

On call :

Soojin [Boss! She's in the
abandoned house which is
100km from where you're..]

I frown[why should my daughter go there?] I thought..

Dongwook [Soojin! Immediately
Arrange the back up team..
I don't get good vibes from
This new information..]

Soojin[Got it!]

Hung up

I immediately took my car after calling one of my men to take the car to our house.. I even saw her mobile in it..

...

Y/n POV :

I wake up slowly as my head started to ache badly.. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't.. that's when I know someone tied my eyes..

I tried to move my hand but then I realized I was tied on chair.. and when I was tried to scream for help but my mouth was stuffed with a cloth.. and on top of it, they had put a lengthy cloth and tied my mouth with that..

[I hope you understand what I'm trying to say]

Tears started to fall down as I thought about my family, friends, colleagues, etc , etc ... The cloth in my eyes were wet due to the tears..

Suddenly I heard something more like someone opened something.. like a door..

I can hear some footsteps coming closer to me.. suddenly those footsteps stopped near me..

Suddenly someone pulled my hair with a force making me Yelp in pain..

But even if I scream only muffle sounds could be heard from me..

I could hear a chuckle from a man..

I tried to speak but nothing came out.. suddenly that man removed the cloth that was in my mouth..

So I started to speak..

Y/n :"W who are y you? W why are you d doing this t to me?"

*My voice came out like a horse voice*

*Chuckle*"I'm someone you don't know, but I kidnapped you to get revenge on someone you know...!"

Y/n :"P please l let me go.."

"I never kidnapped you to let you go.."

Suddenly the blind fold in my eyes got removed..

I blinked few times to adjust to the brightness...

I saw a man infront of me.. he looked so heavenly handsome...

[Is he even a human? Aish what the hell are you thinking? Damn,, you Y/n,.. get a grip on yourself.. he's your kidnapper.. he can do anything to you.. you should be careful and not let your mind roam around]> Y/n's mind voice..

Y/n :" w who are ... You?"

He removed the grip from my hair and place it under my chin and forcefully made me look at him..

It really hurt alot..

"Do you really want to know?"

I hesitated a bit before nodding..

"I'm Jeon Jihoon!"

[Author G : hope my Gbaes remember him.. if not then read the chapter #4.. if you all remember, then let me say that he had escaped from them easily.. I hope you guys understand..]

...

Author G POV :

Here a boy was looking at his phone while smiling like a fool.. he loved chatting with her..

...

Taehyung POV :

Aww.. she said I'm making her blush. . .

I replied her by sending..,

You :
Hahaha..

So cute!

Anyways, what are you
Doing now?

She didn't reply for some time, I got worried..

You :
Hey?

You there?

Helloooooo?

I dialed her number...

This number is not reachable, please try later.. beep beep beeeep

The end..

No the call end..😂😂

To be continue...

Hi Gbaes 💗

I hope you all like this chapter..

Sorry baes if you felt like this chapter is boring or short ... So yeah..

Do support me💜

Love y'all 💜💜

Do vote and comment,💬💬

Bye Gbaes 💗💗💗

764 words..