Jealousy

A/N: GUYS!!!! DUSKWOOD EPISODE 10 IS COMING ON MAY 28TH AHHHH!!

Aren't you all excited?????
I waited for it for so long and finally it's coming :')

Who do you think is the MWAF?

I don't know but I have my suspicions on Richy ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Anyway, the following story is written upon request by ar_revolutsioon

Hope you like it :)

_____________________________________

"Jessica? Would you pass me the salt please?" Jake asked. Jessy who was sitting in between Jake and I, playfully rolled her eyes on being called 'Jessica'.

Why didn't he ask me? I was sitting more nearer to the salt.

"Sure." She replied and grabbed the bottle of salt and passed it to Jake whose fingers brushed her hand while taking it from her. I saw Jessy blushing.

What the hell?

I was observing the two of them with narrowed eyes. I glanced at Dan and saw that he was doing the same.

Lol.

"Thanks." Jake said and smiled sweetly at Jessy.

This was torturous.

I was brought back to reality with a snap of fingers in front of my face. Richy was the one to do that.

"What?" I asked in an irritated voice.

"Where are you looking, MC? The food is in front." Richy suggestively raised his eyebrow.

He must have seen me staring at Jessy and Jake.

Ugh. Food. I lost my appetite.

We all were sitting in a restaurant for dinner to celebrate. Hannah and Richy were found last week and everyone's been craving a celebration so here we finally are.

"You are looking so cute today, Jessica." Jake complimented and my heart nearly stopped. I spit out the water I was drinking and everyone stared at me with weird looks.

I awkwardly cleared my throat and ignored them.

"Thanks, you aren't looking too bad yourself." Jessy complimented back and I saw a light shade of pink creeping up on Jake's cheeks.

I was now glaring at the two of them. I glanced at Dan again and saw him clenching his fist around the spoon he was holding.

Lol.

Cleo was showing me pictures about the new cake she had baked and was continuously talking about her recipes but my mind was just focused on the scene beside me.

Jake and Jessy were talking and complimenting each other as if they were dating.

"You're so funny." Jake said to Jessy while chuckling and my heart stopped again.

Dan 'accidently' spilled water on the table and glared at Jake.

"So what do you think, MC?" Cleo asked me. "Hm.. Looks delicious." I answered without bothering.

Richy and Cleo looked at me as if they were staring at a ghost.

"What?" I asked in annoyance.

"You think Cleo's cousin is.... Delicious?" Richy asked making a weird face at me.

"Cousin?" I asked in horror.

"Yeah.. I am showing you a picture of my little cousin." Cleo said to me with a weird look. I looked at the picture she was showing and my eyes widened. In the picture, was a boy who looked not older than 16 holdling a cat in his arms.