Tears of the Antagonist

TEARS OF THE ANTAGONIST.

'Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,

while loving someone deeply gives you courage.'

In every story, there is always a happy ending.

Two people fall in love with each other and then they lived happily ever after. But in every story there are trials and problems to face. There are many obstacles to pass through and...

What else? Oh, wait...

The Antagonist. Am I right? Yeah. I'm right, definitely.

No story runs very exciting without an Antagonist.

What will be the role of Fairygod mother to Cinderella, if there is no Evil Step Mother and her Evil Step sister's Anastasia and Drizella to lock her in the attic for she will not attend the Prince's ball?

What will be the role of the three good fairies: Flora, Fauna and Merryweather to Aurora, if there is no evil fairy that cursed her that she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die?

What will be the role of the seven dwarfs: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey to Snow White, if there is no Evil Queen who created a poisoned apple that will put whoever eats it into the "Sleeping Death"?

What will be the role of Flounder, Sebastian and Prince Eric to Ariel, if there is no Ursula who made a deal with Ariel to transform her into a human for three days in exchange for Ariel's voice?

In stories, it will never run out of Antagonist. They ruin and break the main characters relationship, they pretend, they act, they plan, they succeed but in the end...

They lose. Do you want to know why?

It's not because they are mean or something. It's just that, they do not really belong to 'that' story. They were just a trial, a test to let the main characters know the word 'stronger'.

It hurts, right? Well, for their part, actually.