Nothing Like Us - Pt 3 - There's nothing and there will never be Nothing Like Us

June 26,2015 | One-shot | Nothing Like Us | Part 3| End |There's nothing and there will never be 'Nothing Like Us

Michelle's POV

When all lights went pitch black, I felt jaden lead me to a room.

Jen was behind us, making sure no one saw us.

"Were are you taking me?" I asked.

"Somewhere." Jaden replied.

'Yeah well that somewhere could be ANYWHERE!'

"May I know where that "somewhere" is?" I asked politely, but also emphasizing somewhere.

We got in front of a door. Jaden put his hand on the knob and twisted it.

"That somewhere is Justin's dressing room." he said pushing me in.

"Wai- what?" he didn't even reply. He just locked the door from outside and left.

I kept banging on the door and kicking but i don't tink  anybody heard me.

I gave the door one last kick and then gave up. It was worthless.

I sat down on the couch that was in the dressing room. Thinking of what Justin wanted to say. I mean I knew he wanted to talk to me, but this wasn't worth it. I could've listened and stayed on my own terms.

Sigh. But what is he gonna say, though? I mean I don't really care what he says, but I can't help but feel this- nervous.

I tasted something salty and realized I was crying.

'oh, I'm such a cry baby.'

So what. I'm a girl. I can cry as many times as I'd like. Nobody can stop me.

But why am I crying? I know that Justin cheated on me but, that was months ago. I should be over him already.

Oh. Cmon, nobody can resist the biebs. I mean just those juicy-soft-heart shaped lips, and. . .

Michelle! Snap out of it!

I heard keys from the other side of the door, and then an angelic figure came to view.

Justin. <3

Justin saw in what state I was and immediately after he closed the door, he embraced me into a comforting hug.

I know how much it hurts him to see me cry.

I was shocked at first but the warmth of his body took over me and I hugged him back.

A sob escaped my lips. Justin rubbed my back soothingly, tightning his arms around me.

"Shhh, everything's gonna be alright." he whispered in my ear.

Few minutes later, we sat an the couches. Justin was telling me how everything happened, and I just can't believe she'd go through this much  just for fame.

"You know I would never ever cheat, babe." he said, I'm sure  my cheeks went a light shade of pink when he called me babe.

"I love you too much to cheat. Please-please-please forgive me." he begged almost in the verge of crying.

Ugh, I hate seeing him cry. But he has to understand WE can't be together. As much as it kills me. We just can't.

"Justin. I love you too, but we just can't be together." I said, about to get up from the couch but Justin pulled me back down by my arm.

"W-what? Why?" he asked-hurt, sadness, and reject, clouding his eyes.

" Justin, we're FIVE years apart! If we get back together, everything's gonna be all right. But at some point you'll find someone ten times better than me. Your age. You'll fall in love have kids, and what am I gonna be doing. Nothing. But just be heartbroken that I lost the LOVE OF MY LIFE!" I said tears flowing down my cheeks.

Justin came closer to me, cupping my face in his hands. "Baby, don't say that. I don't care about our age difference. You can't controll who you fall in love with. And I'll NEVER EVER love someone as much as I love you." he said crashing his lips to mine.

Our lips moving in sync was the only thing I seemed to be focused on. I missed the feeling of his lips on mine. So much words can't even explain.

Justin ran his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted my lips giving him acces. Our tongues fighting for dominance.

Justin picked me up, bringing me to him. My legs were on each side of him and my hands were running through his soft silky hair. I was practically stradling him.

I heard a soft moan come from the back of his throat, making me smile through the kiss.

We pulled away. Breathing hard, he pressed his forhead against mine. His sweet breath fanning my face.

"I love YOU and only YOU. You should know that I only want YOU. Because there's nothing and there will never be 'Nothing Like Us'." Justin said bringing me once again into a very passionate kiss.

' and he's right. we may fight and have our ups and downs, but we grow stronger and stronger in our relationship'

. . .

______________

So this is the last part of my one-shot. Hope you liked it.

I'm not sure if the end was good, so if you think it is please VOTE!! :)

P.S. Sorry for any mistakes. Not edited.