"We are the Haitani brothers! My name is Ran and this is my younger brother, Rindou" The tall burgundy/lilac haired male introduced himself as well as his shorter relative.

"Kakucho" The male with a scar running along his forehead had answered bluntly, he didn't seem like he wanted to be here right now.

'But then again....neither do I'

"Akashi" An older man with a scar running down his eye had spoke up before taking another puff of his cigarette "Mochi" Another male mumbled and I turned my focus towards a smaller male with white hair and a tired frame "......"

"You won't get a response out of him but his name doesn't have much importance to you right now, Call me Kokonoi" The original male with long white hair had spoken before my attention was turned to Sanzu, he had a small grin on his face "And yours truly~"

'Well now that we've got introductions out of the way....I might as well tell them every little detail about me'

Note the sarcasm.

Do they think I'm fucking stupid?

And their tattoos are extremely apparent.....these delinquents aren't messing around.

'They're in Bonten'

A well-known criminal organization.

"Well? We'd like for you to tell us everything that you know about Hikaru" Kokonoi stated while beckoning for me to speak "Well what do you want to know?" I questioned and he smiled "Is he trustworthy" No.

I cleared my throat "In what way?"

He raised a brow "If he made a deal with a lot of cash involved, would he keep his word on the exchange?" He asked and I sighed "Well yeah....if he's giving you a lot of money then he must really want the alternative exchange"

"But you don't like him" Sanzu spoke up and my eyes snapped towards his frame after hearing his blunt statement "Excuse me?"

He stared at me blankly "You looked irritated by his mere existence yesterday, and you chose to go with a complete stranger rather than staying with him" He pointed out and I clicked my tongue "Right...."

'I don't see how that's any of his damn business'

"So he's got some flaws, care to tell us about them?" Kokonoi questioned and my mind began screaming the answer 'No!' but I had a feeling that he wasn't actually asking, he wanted to know.

"He's just got a twisted personality.....uh manipulative? I guess I could say that he's very manipulative, and he always gets what he wants" I stated and Kokonoi hummed "So he's planning on giving us 2 million dollars for some of our finest men and weaponry, do you think that we should go through with the deal?"

My eyes widened at his words 'What the hell does Hikaru need with a bunch of delinquents and weapons, is he THAT power hungry?'

Wait....2 Million?

I began laughing lightly at the amount of money that he had promised them, I didn't even notice the confused looks that I was currently receiving.