💗Love at first💗

Next day~
Yn went and sat on her seat. Jen didn't come yet! She was feeling so ashamed of herself because she didn't won the game. Her jealousy could also be felt in air.

Everyone was looking her. She just wanted to be alone. She just wanted everyone to ignore her. This is the first time she was feeling this type of feeling. She couldn't handle the stares. So she stood and went outside the class even though the stares were only admiring her.

(Jisoo, Irene, and Nancy were in another section. I forgot to mention it before!)

She was feeling so low! She was walking towards the stairs to rooftop but someone grabbed her hands and stopped her. She closed eyes furiously. She knew who it was.

"Why are you not showing your ashamed face?

Bitch!"
g
"Leave my hand! Moron!"

"Only if you accept that you are a looser!"

He tightened his grip on her wrist.
Yn turned and glared at him. He glared back.

Yn-"I NOT A LOOSER!"

"Then why didn't you won yesterday!" (He smirked)

"I'm WARNING you leave my hand or I won't hesitate to kick your face.!"

Jungkook widened his eyes in sarcastic way!

"Ohh! Really! You'll kick my face. You know what you only claim that you can do anything, but in reality, you are looser! You didn't even won the race!"

He said making her more furious. She gritted her teeth.

He looked at her gritting and smirked.
He grabbed her chin.

At this time! Everyone there in the corridor was shocked to see him holding her like this. They were thinking something else and you can guess it.

Jungkook- "Accept that you're a Looser! Bitch" (He jerked her face)

Till now Yn was trying to avoid facing any fights because her mood swings was already taking over her.
But when he jerked her face, she lost control over her.

She jerked his hands and kicked his face with her boots.

Yn- Yahhhhhh!

She felt pain in her belly but she tried to keep it aside for now.
He fell on the floor because of her hard kick. His nose started bleeding.

Everyone around there was shocked as hell! No one dared to go near them.

Yn- "I WARNED YOU..... "

Before she could finish her sentence. A hard fist, kicked her face.
This made her nose to bleed too.

Her cramps weren't enough that he punched her face too?

And she grabbed his collar. And shake him.

Then someone wrapped their arms around their waist, trying to separate them.

Jisoo-"Ynnnnnn!!!"

Jimin-"Jungkoooook!!!"

Jisoo/Jimin-"Stop fighting!!!!! "

They both tried to separate them. But they were not leaving each other's collar.

"You are a looser!"

"How dare you call me a looser! You Stupid! Brat! Jerk! Moron! Bastard!!"

Jungkook went even more furious and he tried to kick Yn in her stomach with his shoes.

Jisoo noticed it and she knew that Yn is on her periods.

Jisoo- "Nooooo! Jungkook don't kick her in stomach!!!"