🌹Red day🌹

Time skips~
Sports day~

Everyone was cheering, enjoying on the day!

Jungkook looked at the track and then glared at Yn. She was already glaring at him.

Yn- "Just wait and watch! I'm gonna win this!"

Jungkook-"Oh no..Girl! You are wrong! I'll win this!"

"Let's see who wins!" *yn smirks*

Jungkook smirked too. They, along with some other selected one's, walked towards the track.

Everyone cheered for them. Yn looked at Jen who was with Irene, Jisoo, And Nancy cheering for her.
She smiled at them. Jungkook was also cheered by Jimin and his other friends.

All of them came in position. Jungkook and Yn shared a very dangerous look. Then they looked forward,
Waiting for the whistle.
As soon as the whistle blew, a strong wind hits everyone's face who were watching. This made everything excited.

In the starting 4 to 5 runners were almost in the same position. But as the time passes only two were ahead of everyone and they were non other than Yn and Jungkook. .... Obviously..
They were literally at the same position.

Whole school was surprised to see that. The whole crowd was suspenseful. Every teachers were also waiting for the race to end to see who will win.

Both Yn's and Jungkook's full concentration was on the finish line.
Both were running so fast that everyone found it hard to stare at them.

Finish line was near. There was suspense in air.

Both Yn and Jungkook increased their speed.

Then suddenly,

Yn felt an extreme pain in her lower belly.

She widened her eyes.

That pain kept on increasing. Due to the pain her speed slowed a bit. And Jungkook got a chance to be ahead and he didn't missed this chance.

Yn tried to increase her speed. But she was too late. Jungkook reached the finish line first.

A huge wave of applause!!!!!

Yn reached the finish line after few seconds.
At this time her pain was taking over her. She grabbed her belly and fell on the ground.

Both were breathing so fast. He looked at her while breathing heavily..

Yn couldn't hold her pain anymore. She screamed. Everyone thought that she screamed because she lost. At this time other runner also crossed the line.

Few wardens went to them to help them out. One of them took Yn inside. And other helped Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't knew why Yn lost. In fact he was thinking that he'll loose because at some point, he was out of breath.

Jen saw warden taking Yn inside. She along with others went to see her.

Yn was in the changing room, looking down, breathing fastly. They went to her.

Jen- "Yn are you okay?"

Yn-"No!"

Jisoo- "What happened?" ( she asked her rubbing her back softly)

Nancy- "Jisoo! Let her catch breath first!"

Jisoo nodded and handed her a bottle of water. Yn drank it.

Yn- "I got my Periods during that fucking ......RACE!!! " ( she shouted a bit)

Irene- "What!"

Yn massaged her forehead. Her body was full in sweat.

Yn- "Yes! I'm facing cramps right now!"
(She held her belly, closing her eyes tightly!)