Part 4

The sweet sensation of his lips against mine drove me insane. His hand started out on the small of my back, but, as if they had curious minds of their own, they began to explore my body. Our bodies fit together perfectly, as if they were made for each other. I felt a tingling sensation all over and somehow I just knew that he felt the same. "Aidan..." I moaned. "GRACE!" He screamed loudly.

"GRACE!" My mother screamed again, as I woke up with a sweat. It was a dream. I hated being woken up out of dreams I was really enjoying. Not that I should have even been having such a dream... I mean I just met they guy, and I would probably never see him again. "I'm awake mom!" I called. I looked at the clock. 7:30, I may have a slim chance of being ready on time...

I bounced out of bed, jumping into the shower and inviting the warm water to wash over me. When I finished, I put on skinnies, a pretty pink top and my combat boots, rather than my usual sweat pants and sweat shirts. Looking in the mirror, I put on a bit of lipgloss with a slight pink tinge, and added a bit of mousse to my hair for some extra definition. I thought I looked half decent. You never know what beautiful boy may drive by in a truck....

My mom smiled at me as I walked down the stairs. "You look really nice today honey!" She exclaimed. What I don't look nice everyday? I thought to myself with a smile. "Thanks mom!" She grabbed her keys and we both walked to the car.

My mom left me in front of the school, and i walked inside, receiving a couple of looks. Oh no, they think you're trying to hard. You look like a clown. I blushed, ignoring the looks and trying to walk quickly to my locker. As I opened the door, a guy from my math class named Henry leaned up against the locker next to mine. "Hey," he said with a smirk. "Hi," I muttered, trying to not look as embarrassed and uncomfortable as I felt. "What's your name cutie?" He asked me. I had been in his class for three years in a row, and he still did not know my name. "Grace," I said, now getting slightly annoyed. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I'm Henry." I closed my locker, hoping he would take the hint that I did not want to talk. "Hopefully I'll see you around," he said, before turning and walking away.

The rest of the day went pretty much the same. Creepy guys approaching me and dirty looks from girls. I tried to keep my head low in the hallways, not wanting to draw any extra attention. That is until I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry..." I said, looking up slowly. I gasped, surprised at who I saw. I forgot her suspension was over. I wish it had been expulsion. Amy's mouth turned up into a smile. "Watch it bitch, I don't want your diseases." A couple of people turned, the anticipation of a fight striking their interest. My cheeks burned as I blushed with anger and humiliation. I continued walking, trying my best to ignore her laughing after me. 

I didn't want to let her ruin my mood, so I filled my thoughts with Aidan. That kept a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Though seeing Aidan would have made me feel a lot better. Walking home, I was hoping he would drive by but he did not show up. Maybe it was just a one time thing, I should have never gotten my hopes up. I thought to myself as I walked up to my house.

As I reached the door, I heard a car driving up. My heart began that pitter patter I had been feeling for the last couple hours once again. There it was, the black truck in all it's glory, carrying the most beautiful member of the male species I had ever had the priviledge of laying eyes upon. He rolled down the window, leaning his head out and said "want to go for a ride?"