Perfect Strangers

There is a certain amount of effort necessary from a woman to keep her relationship thriving, and after past experiences I grew to understand and accept this as fact. I have been in a number of relationships which ended in different ways for different reasons, and now at the age of none-of-your-damn-business years old I can't be bothered to start anew or waste my time. Five years ago I grew into a relationship with my soon to be husband and after three years investing heavily into the relationship, we decided to start living together. This was something that made me wish I'd found him sooner in my life. On the matter of my initial point however, from very early in our relationship I realized that he was more, let's say adventurous than I. His desires to flex his sexual liberation and confidence expressed itself through public devious sexual playfulness. He wore his demons on his sleeve, and even more so as the years went by. Perhaps I enabled him, or justified his attraction to me, either way it was something I always loved him for. It grew on me over the years until I found
myself providing him incentives to misbehave. Maybe if I shared one of the more memorable moments you'd get a better picture...

It was the height of summer, one of those record high temperature days so you'd expect to find people at the beach at night which was comfortably warm at nights. This particular beach however, was practically abandoned but for a few couples enjoying the increased privacy following the departure of the younger crowd. My fiance at the time and I, while leaving the office late one night decide to just head directly to a beach at the dead end of a crowded street. So we decided to wear whatever we had available in the car. Shirtless in trunks without boxers, he decided to make the most of the lack of inquisitive gazes. While on my part, I had a choice to make; my underwear was basically lingerie that afternoon, so thin the waves could undo each thread. It was one of those 'feeling myself' day and it was either skirt and no panties, just tights or pair of pants with basically a thong. my ass looks better in pants with some heels so... here I am.

He went off into the water ahead of me while I figure out what I was going to do. I was already determined that I would wear his spare mariner without risking wearing one of my favorite lingerie underneath, but I still need something else. I couldn't wear my either of our pants for obvious reasons, so I persisted in finding something else until frustration got the better of me. I decided that I would have to pull the mariner down till it found its way past my hips. As I exited the car in nothing but a mariner, it dawned on me what I would be doing to him and what he could possible get excited enough to do to me. I would be lying if I said this realization didn't have me tingling with devious curiosity. I scouted the area before convincing myself to make my way across the sand and into the water. The cool night air, the rush of my skimpily clad courage or maybe it was the intrigued gazes I was expecting but I was covered goosebumps. With each step I felt the mariner willingly trying to make a scene, fortunately no one noticed the extent of my situation before I was waist deep in the water - at least I hoped so.
He turned from his idle frolicking and looked to me with an ear to ear grin as as I made my way to him clutching myself in shivers from my sudden dash in.

"You just leff me and nuh care if me have clothes" I cheekily tossed at him as I realized he is starting at me happily.

"You nuh find clothes?" he nonchalantly replied to which I responded that I didn't.

His attention gathered sharply at me and without a word, he paused with eyes fixed to my hips and dragged me closer to him. Unexpectedly, he drew his arms around my waist and held me gently from behind. I was truly surprised, a surprise which soon met the initially expected reaction. His hands glided over my thighs which confirmed what he apparently knew would be my only option if I wanted to get in the water. I was only wearing his mariner. I felt his lips land on my shoulder, kissing softly, and before I knew it his hands were underneath my top, twisting my already erect nipples. I submitted to his determined hands, resting my head back so as to offer his lips more of me to taste. I allowed myself to let go in his arms because the place was basically empty and were off to one side in the shadows.