Remus and Sirius away in the corner, realized how in the future, they became what they were in their Hogwarts days. The best days of their lives.

Harry and Draco, standing away from each other, couldn't do much more than to steal glances of one another, immediately looking away, afraid to get caught by the other. This was all new, unexpected, unbelievable even, but they wanted to believe it, because it gave them so much happiness. True happiness.

The Room of Requirement was a chaos, everyone was talking, smiling, there was laughter, amusement, a happy chaos, the kind where people lose all their worries in that moment and appreciate life.

The future Harry yelled through the mirror, "Alright everyone that's enough! We're figuring out a way to repair the time turner, once it's done, we'll come and get you back home, till then, James?"

"Yes dad?"

"You need to make sure your siblings are happy and healthy! That time isn't exactly safe. And I need you to not trouble Teddy and Rose too much, is that clear? And don't tease Al too much!"

Listening to future Harry's authoritative voice, giving instructions to their son, it did funny things to Draco, he suddenly felt hot, trying his best not to look at his boyfriend, because he was sure he'll embarass himself if he did so right now.

"Yes dad, don't worry, anyway you're with us here!" said James.

"I know that, but the younger me doesn't have years and years worth of experience with you guys, so forgive him if he's a little lost! And James, don't...don't trouble Draco too much, I can't imagine how he must be reacting, but I hope you'll leave him alone if he wants you to...just, be kind to him.

The young Draco had no idea how a man could be so caring, loving, strong and compassionate at the same time. Moreover, how can that man be his. His husband. Draco felt his eyes burning with hot tears. He realized, the Harry now, may not know that much about him but future Harry does. He must know all about Draco's pathetic childhood and teenage years, but still the golden boy cared for him. Indeed some hero he is!

Meanwhile Draco was lost in these thoughts, James and Albus assured their dad saying they will handle everything, and older Draco had somewhere interrupted their conversation saying, "Oh come on Harry, how do you know I'm the one being difficult? It could be you for all we know!" Followed by a laughter signifying how no one believed him, and at the end, everyone said enthusiastic goodbyes with a promise to get in touch as soon as any of them finds a solution.

For Draco, all of it happened in a blurr. No but like actually. His eyes were full with hot tears, just by thinking about his childhood, making it difficult to see without shedding his tears, which he of course didn't want.

Hence he found himself walking down the Hogwarts grounds, it was almost dark, finding a huge tree somewhere near Hagrid's hut, he sat on the ground, his back rested against the tree. Feeling the cold breeze, the boy wrapped his hands around himself.

Then he heard it, the sound of dried leaves being stepped on. Someone was coming. And of course it was Potter.

"I thought you could use an extra jumper, the forest at nights isn't exactly a warm place now, is it?" said Harry, walking towards the blond boy.

"Go away!" said Draco, looking in the opposite direction.

Harry seemingly ignored his request and sat beside the boy, handing him a warm looking Slytherin jumper.

Draco turned his head to look at Harry and said, "You heard me Potter! Or do you want us to have the world's most shortest relationship in the history of the wizarding world, lasting one single day!"

Harry though, wasn't exactly listening, he seemed lost. Draco simply moved his fingers in front of Harry's face to get his attention.

"Earth to, Potter! Where are you lost?" now Harry heard it clearly.

"It's just, you're so beautiful Draco! Do you know when you cry, your lips get extra red and plump, and your cheeks have this pink tint, your gray eyes look more innocent than ever, and the way your hair fall on your forehead, you don't even know what it does to my heart! How did I never saw that before, because now my darling, that's all I want to do." said Harry, sincerely, looking at the boy beside him.

"Do it then, you gryffindor arse! Because I'm too, planning to look at you all night, under the moonlight. I'll tell you a secret, say a word about it to anyone and I'll hex your hair off!" said Draco. Ignoring the gryffindor boy's chuckle, he continued, "You're my boyfriend now, and I want you to myself for a while, away from everyone, just you and me.....because we may not remember these moments in the near future, but still, I don't want to let go of any moment, any chance to love you!"

And with that said, Draco's lips were on Harry's capturing the golden boy in a soft kiss. He parted a little to early for Harry's liking and looked at him for permission to kiss him more.

Harry didn't say anything, he simply made the blond boy sit on his lap, facing him. He wrapped his arms around Draco's waist, and said, "You don't have to look at me like that bub, you can kiss me whenever you want, I'm yours after all."

Harry then kissed Draco, slow and sweet. Their kiss was full of tongue, saliva and filthy noises. The dusk, the forbidden forest, and these two boys kissing! Damn it came straight out of some romance novel. Both of them wrapped up in each other's warmth, forgot about the rest of the world for a while.

"I don't want my jumper, I need this." said Draco, tugging at Harry's gryffindor scarf. Harry laughed it little, at how Draco parted the kiss just to ask for his scarf. He found it cute and adorable.

Harry took off his scarf and put it around Draco, and Draco kissed him again, making Harry smile into the kiss.

They were interrupted by the sound of thunder, it was going to rain soon! They stood up, Harry held Draco's hand and picked up the Slytherin jumper in his free hand, and as if they communicated though their eyes, both of them ran together towards the castle.

The boys were about to reach when it started raining....hand in hand, they looked at each other, smiling how they almost made it to the castle on time.

Upon reaching the castle, Harry said, "Thank Merlin we know some pretty good drying charms!" and earned a chuckle from Draco.

Hey everyone!❤️

I hope you all liked the chapter! Finally we got to see some romance, I just hope it made sense!❤️

Here is a longer chapter to make up for not updating regularly!❤️

I'm actually happy with how this chapter turned out! Are you?❤️

Also, we'll be meeting the Marauder's in the next chapter✨ Who's excitedddddddddd?😍

Me! I'm excited!😩

I'll see you guys in the next update!❤️

Much love!❤️