Part 18

It was finished, the war had ended, now we had to rebuild. Each court agreed to help each other rebuild their cities. It was shocking to see how well everyone was working together, well everyone but tamlin, he kept spring closed off only allowing people in for emergencies only. Honestly we had more pressing matters than the spring court,
Like what the cauldron did to me.

"Your hiding away again." Feyre said to me. I was sat deep in the woods by a waterfall avoiding everyone.

"I nearly hurt nesta again in training. Whatever the cauldron did has fucked me over." I grumbled, i heard her sigh as she sat beside me.

"Amren has found something, it may be the answers you need." She said. "You've pushed everyone away, we just wanna help you."

"You've all been through hell, i wont condemn you all to that again, you deserve some peace." I didn't dare look her way, i could feel her eyes burning into my skin.

"Althea your our family, we all would walk through hell together." She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and pulled me into her embrace. "We all care about you, im sure nesta will understand."

"Its not just nesta, whatever happened in the cauldron made me completely unstable, one slip up i could seriously hurt someone i love by accident." I whispered.

"I know, but it won't get to that." Feyres words held a silent promise, but I couldn't hold her to it, i could feel it evey day, in my veins, the magic of the cauldron taking over.

"Come lets go get dinner." Feyre said helping me up and winnowing us to the town house.

"Are you okay?" Azriel was at my side in seconds his hands wrapping around mine.

"Yh, i just needed some space." I gave a tight lipped smile and led him over to the dining table where everyone was sat, even elain.

"Althea, amren had requested you as soon as possible." Rhysand said as i took my seat.

"I am aware, ill go see her tomorrow, its late." Rhysand nodded and in a flick of his wrist the table was full of foods.

"Would you like someone to come with you?" Rhysand asked.

"No, i should be okay." I tried to keep my smile as i reached for some bread when a small hand gripped my wrist tightly.

"You will burn, either alone or you will burn the world with you, daughter of chaos." Elians eyes had gone pure white as she gripped my wrist and spoke, her visions had come true so far, i would be my families down fall.'