Chapter 1

Peter POV

Uh, Hi- Hi. My name is Peter. Peter Parker, and I wanna explain some things. You see, these last few weeks have been crazy. I had my suit taken away after... you know what, let's just leave that there.

I had been trying to find out who was selling these illegal weapons, and I found them. I also found out the the in the winged suitbwas my dates/crushes father. I stopped him before he could steal anything from Mr. Starks plane. Then a few days passed and Mr. Stark asked me to join the Avengers, and was gonna give me a new suit.

I was on awe when I saw the new suit, but I thought about it, and I said NO to joining the team. I returned home and I was given back the suit, and then all hell broke loose, "What The Fuck!". My Aunt May found out about me being Spiderman. Needless to say, I freaked out because she totally freaked out.

She was mad I was doing what I was doing... and she still is, but she has told me she is gonna support what I do, as long as I keep up my grades in scho, which is no problem.

That's was 2 weeks ago when May found out I was Spiderman. Right now, it's a Sarurday, so no school, so I'm currently on top of a building, just relaxing. I finish eating my pizza that I got from Joe's Pizza Parlor, they have the best pizza in all of New York, it's worth it.

I see a group of guys walking down an alleyway towards the alleyway near my building and they look kinda shady, but I can't do anything unless they cause trouble. I then see a women with a black beanie, a maroon shirt, with blue jeans, a black hoodie under a Grey jacket and black heels walking by, and I see the guys looking as well, and they soon start following her, "It's Go Time!". Now I have a reason to confront them.

I follow them into an alleyway, where they get the women's attention, she looks at them and just looks unfazed, and I see them surround her and I jump in to save her, "Hey guys. Nice seeing you here!".

Wanda POV

"That'll be 10.59!", says the cashier. I pay for the things I needed and leave quickly, hoping I'm not recognized. I walk through New York... yes I'm in New York.

After what happened with The Sokovia Accords and the Avengers breaking apart, I was being watched and Vision helped me lose them, and be on my own. I do admit, even though me and Vis had a thing going on, I broke it off, it just... it just didn’t feel right.

He helped me get to New York and he helps me when he can, and he's still a good friend, and he'll always be important to me, since he's the first one to understand me.

I walk towards where I call home, since an apartment is really expensive, and just go through the streets, minding my business. Some time passes and I walk by these  guys, and they soon follow and surround me, but I'm not fazed, "hey there!", says one of the guys, but before I can scare them off, I hear a voice, "Hey guys. Nice seeing you here!".

I then see two of the guys get stuck in some kind of sticky substance, and a figure in a red and blue suit lands in front of me... I swear I've seen this guy before, but where?

He easily takes care of the guys surrounding me, 'why does this guy look so familiar?!?'.... then it hits me, and my eyes widen, he was at the Airport with Stark. I just grab my things and back away, hoping he doesn't recognize me, but he turns as I grab my bag, "oh, hey miss, are you ok?", he asks.

I just nod, "well, I'm glad I was around to save you", he says, "who are you?", I suddenly ask, but I don't know why I did that, "I'm New Yorks Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman!", "well, Spiderman, thank you for saving me, but I gotta go, thanks again", I say as I leave quickly.

I reach the place where I'm staying and settled in for the night... and I find myself thinking about that Spiderman, but I don't know why... he's a mystery... and for my life, I like mysteries. "Why Me!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Words: 757

Next Update: June 5th

Author Note

I hope you enjoyed how the beginning of the story.

I do admit, writing this story has been hard, but it's been fun.

I really hope you enjoy this book.

Comment and Vote for this book.