"Bakit saan ba ang punta mo?"

"Sa puso mo," Samantha flirtiously replied that caused Irene to blush, so she quickly hid her face. Luckily, Samantha didn't notice her ninja moves.

"Charot lang, kilig ka na kaagad miss eh," Samantha received a knock on the head from her sadistic professor.

"You flirt..– urgh! Bilisan mo na nga ang kilos para hindi ka malate kay mrs. Sanchez."

"Okay po ms. Tomato, hahaha!" Samantha continued teasing her. She just closed her eyes in annoyance.

Ms. tomato for Irene, because Samantha's eyes witnessed how reddish Irene's face earlier when she made a banat.

When Samantha got up from her seat to throw the bento box in the trash, Irene slowly opened her eyes, glancing every movement of the girl. She let out a sigh and smiled lightly at the same time.

"She's so adorable."

They headed to the elevator to go up to the third floor after going in the cafeteria. it was just the two of them in the elevator again, so it was peacefully quiet inside.

But unexpectedly, the light in the elevator suddenly went out and they also felt the elevator stop going up.

"Anong nangyari, bakit huminto?" Samantha asked in panic while trembling. She turned on the flashlight of her phone to have a useful light inside the elevator.

"I don't know, bigla na lang huminto eh. Even the light also went out." Irene looked around the entire elevator to find the telephone or alarm that can be used to let those outside know that they were stuck inside.

"No, please. Ano ba 'yan, bakit ngayon pa!" Samantha said apprehensively while biting her nails.

"Why, bakit?"

"May recitation pa po kasi kami kay mrs. Sanchez, lagot po ako kapag nalate ako," Samantha replied

When Irene found the small phone near at the elevator buttons, she immediately tried it and called rescuer to report that they were stuck inside.

"Shit! Shit! Ito na, finally found it."

But woefully, the elevator's telephone doesn't work either so there's no hope of her calling the rescuer. Their only aim is their cellphones, but they still need a good signal to make text or call.

"I can't believe this! Argh – fuck!" Irene kicked the elevator in anger.

"Wala na! Stuck na nga tayo sa loob, tapos stuck pa tayo sa dilim." She complained. "Kung binilisan mo lang kasi sa paglalakad kanina, edi sana wala tayo dito na nakastuck sa dilim!" As she blamed Samantha, which made the girl emotionally shocked.

"M-miss.."

"Ano!? Mag-sosorry ka na naman? Ms. Mendoza, wala nang magagawa 'yang sorry mo, dahil nandito na tayo nagtitiis sa init at dilim!"

"I hate this fucking situation, I hate my life, and I hate you too!" Irene tweaks her own pixie hair.

"You are a such useless fool!" Huling sinambit ni Irene bago umupo sa sahig ng elevator.

Samantala, ang babae naman na sinabihan niya ay pinipigilang maluha sa harapan niya kahit pinalilibutan sila ng dilim. Hindi siya makasagot sa sinabi ni Irene. Dahil once na magsalita siya, lalabas lahat ng luha niya sa mata at hahagulgol nang malakas.

'Yun pa naman ang ayaw niyang ipakita kay Irene, ayaw niyang masabihan na mahina at mangmang kung iiyak lang siya sa mga pangungutya nito sa kan'ya.

Umupo na lamang siya kagaya ni Irene sa isang sulok at mariing pumikit nang maramdaman niyang tumutulo na ang kanyang mga luha sa mata. Hindi niya na ito napigilan pa, dahil sa sakit nang nararamdaman niya.