It was only once I was sat in my seat, that I finally allowed myself to breathe again. I was holding my breath? What was I expecting him to do? Talk to me? Call me? Run up and kiss me as much as I wanted to run up and kiss him?

My seat was closer to the front than Klaus- who sat at the back. Meaning even though I could feel his piercing stare. I couldn't very easily look at him, though right now I really wanted to sneak a peek. No Sky! I scolded myself, I couldn't look around it would be way too obvious.

"Alright class" Mr. Coleman brought the class to order then, giving me something to occupy my brain. "So as you know, we have some exams coming up, and so I thought it would be beneficial for us to do a bit of revision. So we're going to do a revision project! You have a week to prepare a presentation on the topic I choose" he grinned, as the whole class groaned. "So like the amazing teacher you all know me as, I have taken it upon myself to pair you all up." With that, he received an even bigger unison of groans, muttered curses, and evil glares.

"So let's get started! Adele and Michael..." I zoned out as he listed off each pair, doodling random anime on my book.

"Skylar and Klaus" WHAT?! My head snapped up to Mr. Coleman in horror, he didn't really just say that... did he? But he just carried on down the list. Oblivious to the fact I practically had a heart attack. No no no!!!

"Ok, class I will allow you to swap places for the next week, for you to work in your pairs" Great, f*cking fantastic Mr. Coleman, that was really kind of you. I thought sarcastically, as I heard - well more like sensed Klaus come up behind me.

"Hello partner" his smooth voice whispered seductively in my ear, causing an involuntary shiver to run through my body.

"Hi" I muttered, as I felt my cheeks brighten at the close proximity between the two of us.

"Why, weren't you at school?" I blurted out before I had time to think, causing my cheeks to turn a shade lighter.

"You noticed?" he smirked, and I looked away. Of course, I noticed he was my mate. "... I had things to do, pack business to sort out" he shrugged nonchalantly. Things to do... more like girls to do. I reminded myself.

Klaus was just about to say something before Mr. Coleman cut him off, as he made his rounds.

"Klaus and Skylar, you have nuclear fusion," he said, giving Klaus a look which had my blood boiling, as I watched their little exchange.

"You arranged this!" I all but screamed at Klaus, causing a few heads to turn towards us but I didn't care. I couldn't believe he purposely made sure we were partnered up together! After everything that was said the other day, I mean I told him I never wanted to speak to him again! - Well ok, I was lying, but he didn't know that!

"Well, I couldn't exactly have you paired off with some other guy" he smiled, a genuine smile. One, which was very unfamiliar to me, and one, which made my heart ache at just how beautiful it was. It was even able to momentarily blind me of the fact that right now I was in a mood with him, and he was a jerk. I couldn't say anything as his gaze captured mine, with that same emotion which I recognized in his eyes, what was it? What was he thinking? All too soon his eyes released the hold they had on me, as he focused his attention on the girl, which had sauntered up behind him. Vicky. All I could do was watch as she began to run her manicured figures through his hair. In that one moment, I thought of a million different things to do, the main one was to rip her hand away from him and then throw her across the classroom, But I knew I couldn't do it. So instead I just gritted my teeth and turned away from them desperately trying to ignore their little conversation.