───── 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ¡!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

you nodded, a small tint of blush on your cheeks as you walk out of the car. your brother carrying his and your things.

───

spotting a lilac haired boy, you called out for him. "mitsu! here!"

he turned and walked up to you. a bag in his hand.
"these are for you. i stopped by a convince store and brought you snacks." he handed you the bag.

"oh you don't have to! thanks!" you thanked him as you both walked.

"isn't it cold? why did you brought me out here?" he asked, gently pulling you to the other side so he's the one walking where cars drove by.

"well I wanna talk about something and also take a breather." you answered. now eating the snack he brought for you.

"oh really what is it?" he asked, stopping under a lamp light.

there was a silence, you don't know what to say and how are you gonna say it.

noticing your discomfort, he chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"you're not gonna choose me, are you?" he says and smiles, standing infront of you.

staring up at him, you carefully nodded. a small hint of tears swelling at your eyes.

"i figured. it's not like i can compete in manjiro's level anyways. don't think about it too much. it's fine, it's your choice." he said as he go on and mess up your hair.

and with that, a tear fell out of your eyes. you felt bad. so bad that you just want to ran away and fake your own death.

mitsuya panicked "hey Y/N! don't cry gosh what am i gonna do.." he assured as your cries even got loud.

"i don't even know why I'm crying I'm not the one who got rejected.." you managed to say between your cries.

mitsuya laughs, bringing you into an embrace as he wipes your tears. "hey, don't feel bad about it. i would be deeply be honored if we stay friends tho."

you nodded rapidly, as you hug him back.

"let's get you back home alright?" he says, rubbing your back as he lead you into your brother's house.

he knew it at the first place. he knew he wasn't the first choice but hell, it does hurt.

but maybe next time, he can try. maybe. just maybe.

returning back with mitsuya, your brother opened the door as he wipes his hand with his worn pink apron with a cat design.

"woah did you cry? your eyes are puffy." keisuke asked as he helped you take off your shoes.

"yeah she did cry, i panicked." mitsuya says, laughing along with baji.

"stay for dinner mitsuya. i cooked." keisuke says as he once again helped you go to your room to get changed since you cried so much your t-shirt was damped with tears.

coming down, you already saw mitsuya and well, the whole Toman sitting at the table laughing their ass out as they eat a food baji made.

"hey Y/N! eat dinner!" chifuyu offered as he looked at you.

"i made it! i saw it on YouTube and decided to try it! it's good isn't it?" baji asked to his group which some of them groaned.

"it's awful Y/N" manjiro said, looking at your figure as he stabs his plate.

"I'm sure it taste good. let me try." taking a small bowl, you took a spoonful of baji's food and ate.

it's not bad but it's not good either. definitely need some seasoning and the chicken was undercooked for a little.

keisuke looks at you with stars in his eyes, hoping to get a good remark. "well.. it's not bad." you says because its true.

maybe he can approve next time.

as soon as you said that, keisuke raised his fist and started jumping around like crazy.

the rest of the evening goes on as the house was filled with laughter and jokes. it was definitely loud.

washing the dishes, you turned to look at your side and saw manjiro helping you with the dirty plates.

"you had a talk with Mitsuya didn't you?" he says, rubbing the plate round.

you looked at him before replying, "yeah. how did you know?"

"he's been nice to me ever since i got here." you chuckled at that.

"I'll give you my answer before graduation." you says as you leave him there confused.

"hey! wha-what answer?" he shouts back but you're already at your room.

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

𝗲𝘂𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 | 𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘆 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें