───── 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 !¡

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

TAKING a small deep breath, a huffed came out of your mouth as you pointed at him.

finally speaking out, you asked him back. "why are you ignoring me these past few days? stop it! i hate it you know!"

he stood there with wide eyes, "ME?!" he pointed at himself.

"YES YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" you said out loud as countless irk mark popped out of your forehead.

"well! about that! w-well..!" he stuttered looking around as he found himself solving to get out of this situation.

a loud familiar shout interrupted their chaos conversation, "OI MIKEY! GET THE FUCK DOWN I'LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!"

"I'll be going now! thank you for today Y/N!, he waved as he run down the stairs like sonic.

" WAIT! HEY!-" you called out but he already left.

'great! now i dont know what's up with him!' you frustratingly thought, stomping you feet at the floor.

───

"so? how do you feel?" Hina asked, gripping the books she's carrying.

"like.. dying." you tiredly responded to her, heading to the lockers.

loud chatter emerged the lockers as the student' s sight caught the sight of the Toman's group.

"hey Y/N! good morning!" Mitsuya cheerily greeted as you greeted back.

his hair still a little damp and his uniform's 2 buttons open and the hem a little messy.

at his side, there stood a angry Mikey gripping his hand as he want to greet you first.

for his appearance, well. he's Mikey.

but his hair is a little bit messy as well and he don't have the usual tied up hair. His blonde baby hairs swaying at his forehead. His uniform's jacket loosely drop at his shoulders.

and toman. the usual Toman.

"yo Y/N! here's your lunch! someone helped me prepare it." your older sibling said, jogging up to you.

"oh really? who?" you ask and accepted the bento. looking over his shoulder to look at the other person.

Mitsuya playfully winked at you as him and Chifuyu swiftly entered their classroom.

"oh Mitsuya?" you guessed as Keisuke's eyes lit up.

"bingo!" he exclaimed, slinging a shoulder at Mikey who's definitely not satisfied with your guess.