───── 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ¡!

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

HE paused for a second, "i think they might like you lil sis."

looking over at him, you gave him a confused look, "what? what do you mean?"

he shrugs and sits up, dusting off his pants. "rest up. I'm gonna bring you donuts." he says, clearly changing the subject while ruffling your hair.

"hey what does that mean?! keisuke?! BAJI KEISUKE?!" you shout out, resulting him running away and earning a smack from the head by Mitsuya.

the lilac haired runs up to you along the miso soup. it's crazy he didn't fall at all. "hey, you shouldn't be shouting. you're gonna be stressed ya know." he smiles.

you nodded weakly as you carefully sits up. Mitsuya looks up to his phone and eyes widened. "I'm sorry Y/N, i gotta go it's urgent. its my siblings. I'm very-"

"it's okay Mitsuya! i can handle it just fine. it looks like it's important, you should go." you said as he bow, walking out the room.

a small creak of the wooden door filled your ears signalling someone entered.

"are you feeling better?" Mikey said, leaning in the door frame.

"none of your buissnes." you spat resulting a irk mark from him.

putting down the miso soup, you lay down at the bed. Hotness all over your body coming up with a headache and a dry throat.

"ah.. my head hurts." you remarked, running a hand at your temple.

a small pause came washing through his actions, debating whether he will do it or not. Sighing to himself, he walks towards you.

"what..?" you asked confusingly as you stared at his reddened figure.

you received no reply and instead, a cold towel were placed on your forehead. Making you freeze due to the closeness contact with his body and yours. Realizing what he's doing, he quickly pulled away, clearing his throat.

"s..stay there and rest up. " he said huffing out of the room with a red face as you snicker at his childness.

the whole day passed and you just there in the bed the rest of the day. sleeping in Emma's room. while the friends of Mikey screaming, laughing as Mitsuya scold them down, knowing that you're sleeping with a fever trying to rest.

the clock tings and it's currently 7 in the evening. the group is till downstairs. planning to overnight. 

you stepped out the room, as the chaos and shouting died down all eyes pierced at your figure who's getting water.