"Get me out of this now you son of a b-" he started to say but his mouth was instantly webbed shut.

"As a good old friend of mine would say, "For gosh sake, watch your language!" Take care!" Spider-Man called out happily as he swung away fro the scene.

Unknown to Spider-Man, he had a bit of an audience watching him at the FEAST center. Among them was of course Wanda, who was grinning from ear to ear at Spider-Man's antics. He clearly has a sense of humor. This was a serious situation that set him up for failure, but he made this into a hilarious experience. She admired that about him.

It was shame that she had to ward him off though. She sighed once more and went back into the shelter once Spider-Man had left the scene. She then went up the stairs to a more secluded room and shut the door.

This room wasn't big or special. All there was residing in that room was a desk and some file drawers. But Wanda saw this during her tour with Peter the first time she came here, and remembered it later on. It was quiet and secluded, which was perfect for deep thinking.

So that's what Wanda came to do again. She looked down at one of her gloved hands and slipped one of them off to reveal her black fingers. She knew that people would look at her funny if she had exposed her hands, and the fact that it would be a constant reminder of the monster that she had become.....or still might be, was all the persuasion she needed to try a new approach.

Wanda glanced at her hands and recalled what had occurred not too long ago with the America Chavez experience. She could not believe that she would stoop to the level of what she did. While it was to be with her boys, she failed to see what she was becoming.

"I'm not a monster. I'm a mom."

That was the quote she would always use whenever the subject of her being a monster would resurface. Looking at it now, she could see that it was nothing more than a way for her deflect and avoid accountability for her actions. For her own selfish behaviors.

But the worst part of all was when she finally got what she wanted. She finally was able to come to be with her boys. But instead of looks of joy and excitement, she instead saw looks of horror. Her own boys hated her. They saw the damage that she was doing, and they saw how corrupted she was. And they were afraid that they would be next.

That was the moment that she realized what she had done. What she had become. And it sickened her to think that it had to come to that point for her to understand it all at once. And despite destroying the Darkhold in every universe, she knew she was not absolved of her actions. Even Strange looked at her with fear.

And she couldn't blame him at all. SHE couldn't look into the mirror and not be afraid of herself. She may have vowed that the Darkhold would never tempt her again, but saying one thing and actually doing it are two different things. She could still feel the impulse to want to travel to other universes and be with her kids. She could still feel the dark magic radiating inside of her. She knows better now to not act upon it.

In fact, she was actually considering putting the Scarlet Witch behind her completely and stop being a super hero. Maybe that is what her life needs right now. Because most of the time when she uses her powers, it has always ended negatively for her, or for someone else. Maybe the best way to not use her power for evil would be to not use it ever again.

"This is all so much." Wanda said to herself, going to the rocking chair and sitting in it. And before she knew it, she had fallen asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanda opened her eyes, and looked around to see that she was in the familiar town of Westview. What was she doing back here?

"Wanda." said a voice from behind her. Wanda turned to see Agatha herself, hovering above her, her hands glowing purple and a small malevolent grin on her face.