Mission Accomplished and a Physical Exam

Start from the beginning

Soon after, you go see Balam for your first physical examination. You arrive at his cabinet as agreed and knock softly on the door. "Come in!" He calls out from the inside, and you do so. You jolt in surprise when you notice some new furniture in the room, a padded table sits in the middle of the room with a sanitary paper blanket over it – Just like a professional doctor's office! Balam stands by the long desk by the wall, peeking at you for a moment before putting on rubber gloves and not his standard leather ones. "I'm glad you're here. As you can see, I got everything ready so you can be comfortable, [Y/N]-kun." Balam says, smiling at you from under his metal mouth guard. "Please strip down to your underwear, you can put your clothes on my chair." He says, pointing to the seat he was just on. You nod, stripping down while thinking – If a student saw the new table he got for this occasion or what's happening right now, it wouldn't help the rumors of him experimenting on students. You're done quickly and sit down on the table prepared. "Okay, I know you're nervous but there's no need to worry, I'll listen if you tell me to stop or not touch somewhere you don't want me to." He says, basically squirming as he stands there, curious and eager to see what's under the hood(Get it? Like with a car?). "Got it." You say, and he grabs your face first. He opens your mouth with his thumb and takes a good look inside, looking for abnormalities. Satisfied with finding nothing, he checks out your ears, nose, eyes and then moves on to your body. His fingers graze your neck as he inspects it, moving down to your collar and to your chest, to your stomach and down to your legs. It feels nice when he lifts your leg with both his arms and his fingers move on your skin, the friction nice on your hip, foreleg and it feels really nice on your foot. He then moves to the other, repeating the same motions. "It seems there's no abnormalities except for your back. I'll check that out now." He announces, getting behind you as you sit up with your legs dangling off of the side of the table. You get a bit nervous as this is more private and intimate than your genitals since it is literally your insides.

NSFW scene ahead, fully skippable for any readers who don't want to read that. The symbol of marks the end of the scene, so scroll until you spot it if you want to skip the scene. Yes, this book's first NSFW.

Your fingers gently grip the padding as Balam's hands move to the opening on your back, his fingers touch the sides of it and then gently push it open, revealing your insides. He makes eye contact with the Oracle, or the eyes on your inside. Inside your body is like a hollow cavity, but it's filled with the Oracle's flesh, a mass that's attached inside to the front of your ribcage, the only irregularity is the attached line of flesh at the front leading down to the bottom of the cavity. The flesh is covered in eyes you can't really see out of, and at this point you don't feel them whatsoever. Balam gets excited seeing this, his hand entering the opening and going inside of you. He can't see everything, so instead he feels around carefully. You feel his hand squeeze your soft fleshy insides as he gets a feel for it, pushing through the tight space as he searches around and maps the space. Your cheeks are red at this point, having his hand touch your very being is so intimate it makes you more self-conscious and sensitive. He's bigger than the usual demon, so feeling his big hand feeling up your insides is an experience. This very act of getting investigated somewhere so private by someone so gentle yet large and strong is turning you on. He's not a woman either, so it makes your heart flutter. Yet he's innocent in this, not aware of the sensations he's giving you. You shut your eyes when his hand gets deeper in, deep enough so that his bare skin is touching your opening. You feel so dirty, but you like it, your dick slowly giving away your excitement. Still, you know he won't notice as he's too focused on your insides. "Oh, your insides are wet. Must be to prevent it from drying and getting worn down since it's an open space." He thinks out loud, feeling the moisture. When he moves his hand back a little, a wet squishing noise sounds out, not helping your situation. His fingers keep on prodding, feeling the edges and curves of the flesh inside and the membrane separating your inside and the rest of your body. You slow your breathing so you don't pant loudly, that would just alert him to what's going on with you. Your mouth is open a little, your heart beating so loud you can feel it pulse. Next time he squeezes the fleshy mass you purse your lips into a thin line, your thoughts of this being dirty making it actually sensitive in a sexual way. You want to touch yourself but doing so would draw his attention and embarrass you, so you don't. "Oh! Um, [Y/N]? The opening clamped down on my hand and I can't move it..." Balam speaks up, and you indeed feel his arm better as you're squeezing on it. It's not hard to realize your body is responding to your feelings and desire, so your muscles reacted and restricted Balam's arm so it can't get out. "Oh, I must have gotten a cramp. Could you try massaging the inside?" You say, knowing that if you got him to satisfy you that your muscles would loosen. It's risky but could work. You feel his fingers massage the flesh in a circular motion, making you feel good. "Um, a little to the right." You say, and he gets to the sensitive spot. You bite your lip tight to stop the naughty noises forming in your throat from coming out, it's as if his fingers were massaging your prostate. You shudder when your sensation reaches it's peak, your cheeks flushing with embarrassment as your underwear is now stained with your love juices. "Yes, it let go now. I'll document this when I'll wash my hands. Thank you for your help, [Y/N]-kun. I hope you won't mind me doing this more than once, there could be some changes, or I can investigate parts I couldn't feel before." He says, pulling his arm out and going to wash his forearms in a bowl of water he has ready on the long table. You take this opportunity to put your pants back on and not give him an opportunity to notice your little accident.

"Yeah, I'll come again. I also got my diet documented, do you want the notes now?" You ask as he finishes washing his arms and changing his gloves. "Yes, that'll be great." He says and you hand him the notes. "I won't make a judgment yet, but once I learn more about you I'll try to find out how it works." He smiles, and you shyly nod back. You feel he noticed something is a little off about you, but you don't give him a chance to figure it out. You get dressed and say a quick goodbye, letting yourself breathe loudly when you get out of the room. You know what your insides do thanks to the Oracle's explanation, but you never expected to feel these things when having your literal insides touched. One thing is for sure – he got you off while having no idea about it.