puppy - Scarlett Johansson

y/n pov

I ran straight to my mum scarlett and tapped her shoulder im 15 yeah but im taller than mum, she turned to me and she was pissed off cause of how many times I tapped her shoulder. I asked her "mummm can I get a puppy" "no y/n ive told you this" I sighed and walked away and I walked upstairs and took a long warm shower before changing into comfy clothes. "y/n get your ass downstairs now!"i didn't know what was wrong but I ran downstairs "yes mum?" "wanna go for a walk" "uhm yeah sure!"

I put my shoes on and started walking with mum out the door, she was walking on my left side and I was walking on her right side we kept sharing glances with each other and making small talk. "so mum hows working" "its fine really busy tho" "yeah I suppose work is hard" "you know my film director wants me to do a mother daughter film but I dont wanna do it as you wouldn't be playing the daughter part" "mum id love to play the daughter part I really would" she said nothing else but got on the phone ringing loads of people about me saying I wanted to play the daughter role.

we kept walking down the street when we heard little puppy barks we ignored it as we thought it was the puppies around us as everyone was walking their dogs which I didn't mind and neither did mum. she did get pissed off that the barking sounded like it was following us. I turned around to see a really skinny puppy following us barking mum kept walking but I stopped and picked it up holding it close to me in my arms.

I finally caught up to mum with the puppy in my arms happy mum looked at me and just smiled then she looked down and my arms and see the dog, I was covering how skinny it was. "y/n you cant just kidnap a puppy go take it back right now" "mum I didn't kidnap it, its so skinny and weak mum its homeless its terrible please mum let me keep it" "okay fine but the puppy looks fine" I moved my arms to show mum how skinny the dog was she gasped and said "we are taking this puppy to the vets now!"

we went vets and got the puppy checked out turns out its a she and that she is homeless like I said she is very unhealthy and needs to put on weight mum said "yeah we can do that also id like to get the puppy jabbed and microchipped" they didn't say a word and gave the puppy up to date jabs and chipped the puppy now it was finally mine.

I got home mum ordered all the stuff we would need I set it all up called the puppy daisy and helped her to health and since then we have been inseparable.