Of course Kent and Bianca won’t attest to our union so I wait for the judge to continue. Before he can, the doors to the room burst open and we all turn to see…CRAIG.

What the hell was he doing here?

“Bianca, please don’t marry him!” he cries while approaching her.

Kent moves between him and stops him from getting to close to Bianca.

“Craig? What are you doing here?” she asks him with confusion written on her face.

Bianca told me that three months ago, before she found out she was pregnant, Craig came to her place begging her once again to take him back. Of course she turned him down and then she moved into the farm with Kent and his parents so Craig wouldn’t know where to find her.

“I went by your job and they said you were at the courthouse for a quickie wedding.” Craig answers her and his eyes drop down to Bianca’s belly.

“You having this punk’s kid?” he cries out and Kent pushes him.

“No, she’s having my kids. Plural, as in twins. Now, you’re not welcome here so get the hell out!” Kent yells which surprises me.

I had never seen him so angry before. He had never even raised his voice in the seven and a half months that I’ve known him. I guess the saying is true; don't mess with a man's wife and his kids.

“Why don’t you make me bitch!” Craig screams and pushes Kent.

“Gentlemen, take this outside!” the judge yells.

Inside I am screaming. Quen and I need two witnesses in order for the judge to marry us. Craig and Kent continue yelling at each other and then Craig throws a punch but Kent blocks it. They start swinging at each other and Quen jumps in between them, trying to diffuse the situation. I watch as Bianca jumps in to break them up as well. Uh oh, that’s not good.

I watch in shock as Craig pushes Bianca off him and she goes flying into one of the pews. Everyone gasps as she hits the floor. The judge calls for security who promptly arrests Craig upon arrival. An ambulance is called and Kent and I bend down to Bianca, who is crying while holding her stomach.

Did her water break? Oh my God!

“Baby, are you okay?” Kent whispers over and over again.

“My back.” she cries.

Kent seems to blow out a relieved breath that the twins are okay. Some EMTs rush into the room and load Bianca onto a stretcher. Kent jumps in the back with her. Quen and I follow the ambulance in Quen’s truck. He holds me against him and places a kiss on the side of my head.

“I’m sorry our ceremony was ruined.” he whispers.