𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Start from the beginning

"As soon as you are better, I'm whooping your ass." Giacomo warned him, wiping his eyes before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him. Mattia flinching at the loud bang.

"He's right...you are a big idiot...going somewhere like that alone, and right after your daughter was born and husband in excruciating pain...I just can't believe you...how the hell are you gonna tell him?" Destiny asked, sitting up on the rocking chair as she kicked her legs up on his hospital bed.

"Do I have to tell him?...did he notice I was gone?" Mattia asked, leaning his head back on the pillow as he looked over at his cousin.

She death stared. Rolling her eyes.

"Nooo, it's only been two weeks. I'm sure he couldn't even tell you were missing," Destiny told him sarcastically.

Mattia couldn't even laugh, he really didn't know how to tell Alejandro.

His husband didn't even know he was back or alive. He had told Destiny and his father not to call him yet, along with the hospital since Alejandro was last on his emergency contact list.

"You have to call him at some point Matti, he's actually worried...want me to tell him?" She asked, taking her phone out and going onto messages.

"No! Not yet...you can't...I need to tell him myself......j-just...how's Luna? And Nano? Are they okay?"

Destiny smiled, even though she was furious at her cousin, taking about those kids made her so happy.

"They're fine, Luna is doing tummy time, and she had a bit of a cough a few days ago but she's finally over it...and she's really starting to look like Ale-like exactly like him, it's crazy."

"And Nano is great, he's finally back at school...and he's just adorable...he really misses you."

Mattia frowned, thinking about his babies and how much he's missed them. All of them.

It sucked that he was too much of a pussy to just call and say that he was alive and okay.

‼️

"Okay! Homework, and then upstairs to wash your stinky butt," Alejandro told his little brother, emptying his backpack on the counter and handing him his 'homework binder'

"I don't have a stinky butt." Nano frowned, folding his arms in front of him before taking out the small paper, saying that he needed to complete about four problems of mathematics.

"You were running around all day boop, you need to shower. I can put Lu in the tub while you do that, sound good?" Ale asked, thinking that Luna needed a bath since she sweated like a pig at night.

Nano cheered, snatching his chubby number two pencil from the small plastic case that held all his writing things for school.

"Lu! You need a bath honey." Alejandro told his daughter who was laying in her bassinet, staring up at her mobile of dinosaurs spinning in circles.

"Gotta get you upstairs and start running the bath, c'mon." Alejandro said, reaching into Luna's carrier and picking her up, smiling as she held onto the neck line of his shirt. Alejandro stopped on the stairs when he heard the doorbell ring, "I'll get it!" Nano shouted, jumping off of his counter chair and sprinting to the front door, slipping on his socks.