───── 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 !¡

Start from the beginning

"do give him my thanks." you reminded him before Hina called out your name and pull you at your classroom.

Mikey is really irritated that Mitsuya is doing moves on his Y/N. he's sure he will get him back later.

the whole class hour was a disaster. As you were assigned with the same class as Manjiro and Mitsuya.

not to mention, Mitsuya beside your seat and Mikey at the back.

(Mitsuya kindly scared the student sitting beside you so he can get the seat himself.)

throughout the lesson, you can feel the negative energy swirling at your seat. as the two friends sending glares back and forth.

you were like a mouse trapped between two intimidating cats.

at last, the lunchtime rang.

'okay this is it. I'm gonna ask her to have lunch with me-' the Sano's plan were interrupted as Hina came over your seat and ask you to have lunch with her.

'people really gets on my nerves this day.' he said, walking out the classroom as he rushed out to go at the vending machine.

having a deep conversation with Hina at the crowded cafeteria of your school. you were surprised when you felt a cold temperature being pressed at your cheek.

three boxes of carton milk were placed at your table.

"i got you Banana, Chocolate, and Strawberry flavor since i dont know which one you prefer." Manjiro said, looking at you as a small blush spread at his cheeks.

"oh thanks, have you eaten yet? you wanna sit with us?" you offered as you pat the empty space beside you.

he shook at his head and pats your head, "no im good. if you can't finish the 3 of it, bring them home. don't give them to anyone else."

a fluttering feeling enveloped your stomach. as you felt your temperature turns up at the sudden contact.

he grinned at your reaction before walking away, putting his hands at his pockets.

opening your bento, a note on top of the lid sat.

'make sure to eat the vegetables! - Mitsu'

"looks like we have a love triangle here." Hina teased, poking your shoulder.

then a voice interrupted the two of you, "hey can we sit here" Keisuke asked as Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya were at his side.

"no. you can't sit with us." you declined, forming a 'X' with your fingers with a sticked out tongue.

───

a

loud bell chimed at the classroom, signalling the class is over and students are free to leave.

Mitsuya, at your side smoothly turned at you, staring at you as you gather your things at your backpack.

you felt two pair of eyes watching over you. being tired to even turn, you didn't bother.

"if you have anything to say, say it now." you blurted out of nowhere, picking up the attention of the two guys.

"can i take you home?"

the both of them said, not bothering to look at each other as they wait for your answer.

a loud bang opened the door, as Keisuke fixed his backpack and walks over you who just finished packing.

"sorry loverboys! but she'll go home with me today!" he proudly takes your arm and locked his.

"don't call them 'loverboys' it's very weird bro." you said to him as he huffed.

the two of them were left at them speechless as they watch you go out of the classroom, making them the only people at the room.

not saying a word to each other, they rushed out to go home or atleast catch up on you.

one go out by the window, and one from the front door.

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱