chapter 4

I turned and hid my face under my pillow as the sun rays beamed annoyingly on my face.

I enjoyed the quite and my tiredness as I slowly drifted back into sleep.

Suddenly I jumped 10 feet before sitting up as a voice thundered up the stairs.

"Alex! Wake up, breakfast is ready"

I rolled my eyes.

Out of no where images from last night came crashing into my mind

Mabel, the way she moved in my arms, the way her wet hair stuck to her overal face, her smile, her laugh. Every single detail from last night overwhelmed me.

A wide giddy grin spread across my face as I rested my back against pillow.

A warm fealing spread its way from the tips of my fingers all the way to my toes...

"Alex Dray Smith! If you don't get. your lazy butt down here at this instant your breakfast will be out the window!"

My smile faded and was now replaced by a frown.

For christ sake this woman is so demanding! Can't she go one day with out throwing a fit?

But suddenly my anger quickly replaced itself with guilt that was starting to eat me from the inside... painfully

What the hell was i thinking!

Am i that stupid?

I will never and I say never cheat on my wife.

I love her... well yea I love her...

Wait. what am I saying of course I love her!

I jumped into the shower and let the hot water ease my aching muscles. I danced my body saw and tonight I am going to do nothing less.

I got out of the shower, dressed up and jogged downstairs before my impatient wife could get even more angry.

"Good morning babe" I greeted whilst hugging her from behind.

Good morning hun. Question... why is your car parked across the street and not in the garage?"

"Err I just dropped Mabeline at her house as it was raining terably last night" I explained, "Turns out she dances at my mothers dance class."

I dont know why but I felt like keeping the me and mabel being dance partners business was best option.

I smiled and she returned it, but it seamed forced if I wasnt mistaking.

"Oh thats nice, where is her own car?" She questioned while taking a seat on our breakfast table.

Me doing the same I replied "She hasn't got one," and I started stuffing my face with scrambled egg ,bacon and buttered bred.

I quickly finished and pecked my wifes cheek before I glided past her. "Going to Zacks place for a bear and football" I shouted over my shoulder while grabbing for my keys.

Before I could leave my house my wife shouted, "Make sure to eat something warm before going to dance!"

"Will do" was my reply as I step out of my house.

I ran across the street towards my car that was parked infront of mabels house.

Opening the door I let my eyes drift to her window to see if I could spot her and indeed there she stood in her kitchen baking.

I know this might seem stalkerish but that thought did not stop me watch as her golden hair kissed her evenly taned skin.

I did not even notice or more like did not want to notice my knees wobbeling for just a secand as a small smile placed itself on her face as she was about to lick the what I presume was chocolate iceing of the wooden spoon.

I quickly stepped inside the car and ran the engin before I could witness her innocent but somehow seducive gesture but before I could fully drive off I looked at my rear mirror to see that she got startled by my engin running and was now staring back at me with wide and curious eyes.

Did she notice me staring at her like an idiot? Gosh i hope not. We gazed at each other till my view could no longer make out her eyes.

During the whole ride to my best mates house the scene of yesterday just played itself over and over again.

Well I am exited to see how tonights dance class will play itself out.