part 13 🕺(final part...)

-the end of the year-

~July 25 2022~

third person POV

el and paddy have been dating for 6 months. paddy have never been happier and honestly, you can't blame him. what paddy and el have is special. they were made for each other. if 8 months ago you would have told el that she will be dating her celebrity crush, she would have told you you are mental.   

ALSO leah and ivy started dating!!! as you may remember... leah is bi, and she finally came out to her parents!! they were so happy for her. 4 months ago ivy realized she was a lesbian and since then they've been dating!!! and i promise you, they are the cutest fruity couple you will ever know. 

ben and charlie are single. is anyone surprised? i think the fuck not. i mean...they gave paddy the WORST advise ever!!! it would have been surprising if i told you they weren't single ffs.

tom and Zendaya are engaged !!!! the wedding is so soon!!!

now you are probably wondering, "sis... if the school year is over it means el and leah are going back to america" and now im like... HELL YEAH BITCHES!!! BYE BYE PADDY, BYE BYE IVY, BYE BYE BEN AND CHARLIE, BYE BYE THE HOLLANDS AND BYE BYE KINGSTONE, UK!! 

i know im sorry! SIKE im not sorry at all!!!!! ok fine maybe a little... BUT-

they are going to have a long distance relationships and they are going to meet up during holiday breaks. el is even going with paddy to tom's and Zendaya's wedding. definitely something el is very excited for. 

and that's it. im sorry if this end is very disappointing i didnt have any other ideas and this story has to end some how!!

THIS IS THE END OF 'MY PATRICK<3' I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING  IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!