The Uprising.

"You have beautiful eyes," she cooed, soft, yet clearly. Rainbow Dash let out a high pitched evil laugh as she dropped the orange filly into the Chromasorter. "Aurora!" Scootaloo screamed as she fell to her death. The machine began whirring, the blades painted shades of red and pink as the pony fed to it was ripped apart between each metallic saw blade. Chunks flew out of the machine, along with bits of bone and splatters of blood. Inside the machine began clattering and crunching of the young pegasus' bones, echoeing each time they hit the wall of the Chromasorter. The sight and sound of Scootaloo's death made something inside me click- I had to get out.

I felt a sharp pain in my side as one of the foreman ponies kicked my ribs. I threw my head up in agony and began to scream. "Hurry up and get them to the Chromasorter you jackasses" Rainbow Dash called out from overhead. Another pain shot through my body as I fell to the ground. The foreman began laughing while stomping on my chest, enjoying every new snap of my already fractured bones. I looked around, trying to mske out what was going on. Workers were running and flying around frantically in an attempt to capture the uprising captives. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted her. Aurora was being raped by two foreman under the staircase. Her face was bruised and battered, her wings shattered and busted. I felt tears burn at my eyes. I had to save her. I watched Aurora screaming for me to save her as my vision blurred in and out between fits of unconsciousness.