Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)

Depuis le début

"H-Harry likes it," Harry agreed.

"Niall..." I said slowly. "What did you tell him?"

"You'll see," Niall shrugged.

"Tell me now, or no breakfast for you," I demanded.

Niall glared, "I can feed myself then, jerk!"

At that moment, Louis came hurrying from the hallway wearing nothing but pajama bottoms, the same thing he'd eaten in the night before, and he had a concerned look on his face. The expression was quickly replaced with an affectionate smile when he spotted Harry, "There you are, Kitten! What are you doing in here? And why are you still half nakey?"

Harry stood and limped, much to my surprise, towards Louis. Louis hurried to meet the boy before he could limp too far, and scooped him up bridal style. Harry stretched forward to place a kiss on Louis' lips, "H-Harry just woke up... and he was in here!"

Louis sat down on the couch with the younger boy, and his gaze fell on Niall, "You wouldn't happen to have anything to do with this, would you?"

"I don't know what you mean," Niall said innocently, playing with the fabric of his pants. His ears gave him away, however, as they turned backwards in the slightest.

"You did steal my Kitten!" Louis accused.

"No!" Niall cringed into me. "That's a lie!"

Louis sighed, turning his attention back to the kitten eared boy on his lap, "Did he steal you?"

Harry glanced at Niall, but nodded. Niall huffed, "Tattle-tale.."

Louis rolled his eyes, but situated Harry better on his lap and lightly tapped his nose, "So, baby Kitten... what do you wanna do today?"

"We should fuck," Harry announced. My eyes widened, and Louis spluttered in surprise.

"Uh..." Louis said slowly. "How did you...?"

My eyes fell on Niall, who had a hand clamped over his mouth and was clearly laughing hysterically. Realization hit me, and I gasped, "Niall!"

"I couldn't resist!" Niall cackled. "He was just- no one was there to tell me not to! And Harry's mind is so easily sculpted!"

"You taught him that Niall?" Louis asked in a dangerously calm voice.

Niall bit his lip to keep from grinning, but he leaped up and dashed toward the door, putting on the first coat he could grab to hide his tail, pulled a beanie on his head and put his shoes on his feet, and then he sprinted from the flat calling over his shoulder, "See you at home, Liam!"

I sighed, "Sorry about him... I'll go, uh... punish him."

"Sex doesn't count as a punishment," Louis snapped as I rose from the couch and headed towards the door for my shoes and coat.

"I said I was sorry!" I huffed. "We'll be back over later... when Niall is more behaved. I think Zayn and Chris are coming over later on today as well. That way Zayn can pitch in and add his side to the story. I'm assuming the story of Harry's bruised neck fits along with your adventure story?"

Louis bit his lip and gently brushed his fingertips over Harry's bruised neck, nodding, "We'll tell you about it later."

"Sounds good," I grinned, slipping on my shoes and coat and opening the door. "I'll see you all later. Bye Harry, bye Louis!"

Harry gave a small wave and Louis mumbled a good bye. The last thing I saw before shutting the door to return to my flat was Harry happily pressing a kiss to Louis' lips. I hurried to my flat, slipping in through the door that Niall had left unlocked. Niall was on the couch, eating a piece of toast, "Is Louis out for my demise?"