chapter 6

Hey peoplepandas! Sorry for what seemed like a really slow update for me! But yeah thank you it means a lot that I have over 70 reads last time I checked but yeah I don't really care about the votes or anything but just know I really appreciate it! Ok well you peoplepandas might get lucky and get an update tomorrow because I sick L ok so without further ado I will se you later

XOXO,

Nicespice12

================================================

Liam's P.O.V:

April 25, 2013,

How dare that guy (her so called father) demand that he have visiting rights. How could something so great like Sam come from something evil like him? We hadn't moved a bit since Jim had left its has now been 5 min but I cant seem to move.

"Daddy," she took a breath and exhaled deeply. "Can we go home?" Sam asked. Harry shook his head yes and we just kept our shocked faces on and walked to the limo

Once in the limo Sam said, " can you guys stop your freaking me out?" Our faces dropped almost immediately as we roll up to the house

Zayn's P.O.V (you guys were wondering where he was weren't ya, ya little peoplepandas):

Today there was a fair/ carnival in town so I decided to take Perrie. I just rolled up to her flat with a bouquet of flowers. Roses of course. I knocked on the door and she opened and smiled. She stepped aside and let me aside as we stepped into her kitchen. She got out a vase and put the roses into them.

"So what brings you here Zayn Malik, of the ONE and only one direction." Aw she's a little weird but she is perfect in the same sense.

"Well miss Perrie Edwards, of little mix I came to take you out on a date."

"Ok" oh how I love her. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps hers around my neck. I give her a soft little kiss then tell her to go change. When she is done we walk outside the house and across the street to the park where the fair is. We go around and go on rides take a few pictures for fans and stuff. When it was 5:30 that was my cue. We headed toward the stage I had this cute little plan. She thought we were going over to see hypnotism. The guy asked for volunteers and I volunteered I got some cheers when I went up on stage. The guys put me in a fake trance and he whispered into my ear 'now's your shot kid'. And with that I got out of the chair and down to one knee. The hypnotist guy, bob got Perrie up on stage and I took her hands in mine.

"Perrie, I love you more than anything in my life. You are my everything, my one and only true love. Perrie if you would let me I would love to be your husband. So basically what I'm saying is Perrie, would you marry me?"

Louis's P.O.V:

We walk in the font door and plop down on the couch. Sam flips on the TV.

"OMG, guys he finally did it!" all our heads flip up to the TV screen. Our jaws drop open OMG. Zayn proposed to Perrie.