Special Dragon... Oh, and Honey Drops (Moon x FlamesilkSilkWing!Reader)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Moon studied the SilkWing curiously. Their scales were a burnt orange, with lighter fades along their snout, arms, and tail. They also had midnight blue spirals and bandit mask, as well as orange and blue wingbuds. Though the NightWing noted the wingbuds were slightly unfurled.

She tilted her head, subconsciously listening in on their thoughts.

'By all the Hives, I can't believe I wasn't paying attention again and I- Oh wow he looks mad- Ooooooh she's really pretty it's like she's made of stars and moonlight- Ah I can't remember the name of her tribe- Her teardrop scales are cool- Wow, that IceWing is coooold I can feel him from here- Aw I lost my page- Wait I still need to look at my Winglet schedule- By the moons, Palmfly, calm down!'

Moon couldn't block her mind fast enough from the orange SilkWing's thoughts, which seemed like a hurricane of unorganized ideas that never strung completely together. She winced in pain and rubbed her temples with her claws as she sat down, but felt better after Palmfly's whirlwind settled down. 'Wait were three of those thoughts about me-?'

"Hello~? Ms. Starlight dragon? Are you okay? You look like you're in pain-"

"Back off, wingless! Leave her alone. Moon, you're okay, right-"

"I'm trying to make sure she's alright, ants-for-brains!"

"What did you just call me?!"

Moon opened her eyes, unaware that she'd looked like it affected her so much. She thought she hid it pretty well. Palmfly was practically a couple inches away from her snout, with Winter trying to push them away. They seemed rooted to the spot, weirdly being able to handle the IceWing's force.

"What- O-Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Winter, you can stop trying to shove them." The NightWing stood up, watching as Palmfly backed away slightly.

"What was wrong?"

Moon hesitated, glancing sideways for a moment. 'You said you'd be more open about your powers. Well now's the time. And there's something about this dragon that seems fine with me...'

"...Nothing. It's just. Um, your thoughts were a bit loud at first."

"..." Palmfly looked puzzled, staring down at the ground for a minute before gazing at Moon with a spark of recognition. "OH THAT'S RIGHT! You're a NightWing! And you have mind reading powers! And you're a seer! And you're the NightWing that went to Pantala! Moons, I've heard about you! You're Moonwatcher, right Starlight?"

'Starlight...?' "Yeah, that's right... Um, just Moon is fine." She smiled a little awkwardly, but didn't question the nickname she was given.

'She's so cool! Her wings are beautiful- Her teardrop scales sparkle- Her dark green eyes are pretty- It's so cool how she can read minds- She can see the future- WAIT PALMFLY SHUT UP SHE'S A MIND READER. Uh... maybe she wasn't listening. Look innocent, you weren't admiring her. Nope.'

Palmfly smiled sweetly, covering up their internal panicked state, meanwhile Moonwatcher practically sweatdropped with her tail flicking nervously, unused to the compliments bombarding her mind.

Winter noticed the sudden awkwardness, glaring at Palmfly and guessing they were the cause. "You should leave. Now." He snarled, baring his teeth a bit.

"Winter, it's fine. I'll meet you in the Prey Center. So, Palmfly was it? I heard it in your uh, thoughts, when I first came over." Moon shuffled her wings, taking a glance at Winter to see him huff a bit angrily but walk away.

"Yeah! My name's Palmfly, but you can call me Palm, Starlight! Uh... it's okay if I call you Starlight, right? That's kinda the first thing I thought of when I didn't know your name."