Chapter 11- Beautiful Mistake

Começar do início

Resting his head to Louis's forehead he pecks Louis's nose with a kiss quickly before roughly squeezing both of Louis's ass cheeks finishing it off with a slap.

"Go upstairs and grab a jacket, it's a bit chilly out today. I will wait for you in the car, don't be long."

Harry smirks turning around with the front door in sight, as he hears Louis's footsteps running up the stairs.

"No need to be so bossy darling" he yells laughing.

Harry sits himself down in the driver's seat patting his thighs as he bops along to the song on the radio. He's happy and it's not because it's a one-of-a-kind rock classic but because Louis called him 'darling' and Harry is enjoying the pet name a lot more than he should be because all he can think about right now is how good and natural it sounded and how much he craves to hear it again.

*********

Walking around the supermarket Harry is having a hard time trying to control himself. He is often discovering that he is fonding, daydreaming about this everyday life with Louis that he has had the pleasure of experiencing and how his wishing it would never end.

You see you can't force chemistry between two people where it doesn't exist, in the same way, you can't deny it when it does. Harry forgets where they are for a split second and doesn't think when he grabs Louis's hand interlocking their fingers, while they stood there trying to decide on which type of cheese to choose. A good 45 seconds pass before Harry and Louis realise they are holding hands.

Louis pulls back instantly letting him go and checking around the aisles in the hopes of not seeing anyone they know. Thankful for Louis the coast is all clear.

"Shit, Lou I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that"

It's true. Harry can't explain it but it does hurt a little bit at Louis's reaction, when to Harry.... holding Louis's hand had felt nothing but a natural instinct.

Harry was not going to let Louis pay for the shopping. The total amount was a £113

"Harry no, what do you think you're trying to do?"

Harry has pulled out his wallet whipping out his bank card and swiping it before Louis could object any further.

"What? I pretty much eat most of the food at your house anyway, it's only fair that I pay for it." 

"If you felt that way you could have paid half then, not the lot."

Louis isn't angry he's just a little annoyed as he doesn't want Harry to treat him like a charity case and Harry notices straight away the change in his mood.

"I'm sorry "

"It's fine"

The drive home is too quiet and Harry doesn't want the day to turn sour. Harry doesn't even bother with an indicator light and sharply turns a corner, swerving into the opposite direction in which they were supposed to be travelling making a detour, immediately catching Louis's attention.

" Jesus Harry slow down, what are you doing? Why did you vere off?"

Harry giggles as Louis jokes around holding on for dear life. Louis can already tell Harry has a plan and he doesn't know whether to be excited or scared.

Louis has asked Harry now a total of 8 times where they are going and still Harry has yet to answer. They have been driving for a good 40 minutes.

"We're here."

Harry pulls into the carpark while Louis scrunches up his face.

" Is this some kind of joke Harry? Do I look like I'm 5?"