About This Book

This book is where you can request short stories from the Star Trek: Aerglo universe

This book is where you can request short stories from the Star Trek: Aerglo universe. Either place a comment here in this chapter, or feel free to pm us with ideas. Sometimes we will just post random stuff that we had to get out of our heads, or if one of your guys gives us an amazing prompt we'll write it down and make something of it! If your idea gets used, your username will be tagged in the chapter.

A few specs are needed before you place oneshot requests.

1) Nothing with your own OCs. We have enough of our own to keep track of.

2) No smut requests. Those are only for the specialty book dedicated to that, and we do not take requests for those.

3) We can most certainly do Y/N (reader insert) stories, although writing in third person is our preferred method of oneshots. Y/N ideas do have a possibility of being used though, don't be afraid to throw them out there!

4) There is no detailed plot for any oneshots, as they will probably be less than 1000 words each at maximum, so don't get too bogged down in details.

That's it! Give us your best, and maybe you will be one of the lucky ones to have your idea inserted into the Aerglo universe!