"If you're going to feel me up, at least say good morning first," I whisper again and watch his little smirk form.

He hums the words instead. When he lifts his head, he kisses my jaw and then my cheek. I can't contain my smile the way I can't keep from running my fingers through his hair. "My beautiful-" He slides his hand off my ass to raise my shirt. "beautiful, Elle."

I cross my leg over the other. I shake my head, finding him ridiculous to think he's half asleep yet managing to obsess over me. In truth, I don't mind it. I bite my lip when he grabs a handful of my breast. I crack into a small laugh when he finally opens his eyes. "You woke up in a really good mood."

"Because I woke up to you," he tiredly mumbles with a tone so low, so groggy, in his throat. "And now all I want to do is kiss every inch of you, my love." Before I can even begin to ask why, he wetly kisses my cheek again.

I turn my head, scrunching my nose over the loud smack his lips made. I then laugh again as he takes the chance to kiss my neck several times. "Harry," I whine from how sloppy his kisses are. I turn my back to him, but he attaches to me.

"I think it's time for you to tell me the truth," he then says, but the gap between our bodies remains closed.

"What truth?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"That you aren't real," he whispers this time along my neck. "An angel in disguise. You're far too ethereal to convince me otherwise."

With a laugh slipping out of me, I feel flushed over his words. I look over my shoulder for a glance, but I find him already staring. "Shut up," is all I can tell him.

He smirks, I feel it against my skin as his lips touch my neck. When he breathes out, he causes me to shiver. "I can't," he says and he plants a kiss on the back of my neck. "Don't you know what you do to me?"

I turn around, allowing my arms and legs to tangle around him. I can't stop myself from kissing him even though we just woke up—even though we haven't brushed our teeth. He doesn't seem to care at all when he kisses me back and lets me hover on top of him. With hands on my hips, he grips my shirt in his fists, but it's when I part and sit up. "I do," I say, planting my hand above his chest as I look down at him. "You aren't very good at hiding it."

He's smirking again, looking down as I sit above his groin. Assuming my next move, he removes a hand off my hip to tuck it behind his head. "What are you gonna do about it, my Elle?"

I grin, looking down at his chest. I glide my hand down across his beautiful body and when I lean towards his ear, I kiss his jaw and tell him, "Nothing... I'm going to the bathroom."

He grunts in disappointment and as I climb off him, he holds my wrist. "Wait," he stops me. "Before you go anywhere, I love you."

I smile wider and I bite it off my lip. When he lets my wrist go, I find my underwear and pants to pull on. "I love you," I say back as eager as I was the first time. I then slide my shoes on, and take a pair of clean clothes and my basket of necessities, before I leave. I laugh to myself once I step out. I made sure to lock the door behind me, first, before walking away.

The hallway is almost empty. Only a few people are walking out of the sleeping corridor to head for the bathrooms. Each stranger smiles at me and I smile back, whispering good mornings to whoever looks my way.

I step into an empty shower and wash clean. I have time to think, finally. After reading my mother's journal entries, I've felt a range of emotions. But I couldn't feel more relieved to think I have a piece of her.

I miss her and I just hope she's alright.

I wrap a towel around my body when I finish my shower. When I step out, I head for my clothes that I've left folded above a bench. I then turn my head when I hear footsteps.