✨How would you perfer?✨

How would you prefer this book to be written?

Option 1:
"Hello, ladies and gents!" Dawn says with a smile to the readers. She looks over at the readers. "And whoever else you might associate yourself as. Welcome to the RRB and PPG dare book!"

Blossom was busy in the kitchen making dinner, trying to focus on something other than upcoming dares and truths. Her red hair was braided nicely down her back, and was adorned with a ribbon at the end.

Boomer and Bubbles were playing a game of monopoly in the living room, both dressed in matching pajamas. Black and white checkered sweatpants and a bright blue T-shirt.

Butch was yelling at Buttercup because she cheated in a video game. Neither cared about upcoming dares or truths. The only thing that mattered as of right now was who won the video game, and who lost. Buttercups was as red as Bricks cap as she yelled at Butch that she didn't cheat, he did.

Speaking of Brick, he was busy looking over Dawns shoulder at the truths and dares. "Oh I am not looking forward to that shit." He stated. "Damn- seriously?"

"Go sit down, and let me do my stuff!" Dawn groaned and pushed the redhead away. He made his way over into the kitchen to flirt with Blossom and hopefully not burn down the building while she cooked.

Option 2:

Me: Welcome to the second book of PPG and RRB truth or dare! *waves with a smile*

Blossom: *making dinner while keeping her mind off of truths and dares*

Bubbles/Boomer:*Playing monopoly*

Butch/BC: *yelling at each other over a videogame*

Brick: *leaning over Dawn(me) shoulder to read the dares and truths* What the hell? I'm not doing that crap!

Me: Fuck off! And you will do it! *pushes him away*