Present Box

Okay so I know that this is supposed to be a requests book but I already had this one shot written somewhere and so I'm posting here Jsut to have something here.

      Lefuo was Cleaning up a bit after reading some books when Gaston Awkwardly Walks in With something Behind his back.

"Gaston? What's that?"

     Lefuo Asked; Gaston Then sat Lefou down on the bed and handed him A box. "Open it My beautiful rose" Lefuo Blushed at the nickname But ignored it and Open the box, There was a flower crown, A Rose Necklace made of gold And, Oddly enough, Gaston's favorite red coat.

   "D-did you really put this all together me? Gaston!"

   Lefuo Hugged the taller man and Gaston hugged back With a smile. Lefuo looked at Gaston only to be met with Gaston's lips pressed against his. Lefuo melted into it immediately putting his Arms Around Gaston's Shoulders As Gaston wrapped his arms around Lefuo's Waist. The two mens kissing became a full make out session, Not caring about what Was around them, Hell, They might as have forgotten about everything else as they were focused on each other and only each other.

       They kissed for a while more, Soon making there way to Lefou's desk where Gaston Sat him on and continued with there little make out session.

   "I love you Gaston...."

    "I love you to Lefuo..."

     Meanwhile, Lumière Had been Looking For Gaston, Prince Adam had Required his Presence In the library to chat, But after not finding him in the doungon he went to go Ask Lefuo, Let's just say he didn't Expect what he walked into.  

     When Lumière Walked in his eyes went wide as He saw Gaston And Lefuo on the back counter making out like there was no tomorrow, Cogsworth Also dropped By and looked at the scene before him and his Colleague, The butler said:
      "Wow there really going at it aren't they?"

Lumière Responded While still staring at the two:

"Seems so, Maybe we should leave?"

"You can't, Remember? the Prince needs him!"

"Ah- Yes-right- Ahem... Gaston! Prince Adams Requires your Presence in the library, Your not to, Busy, Are you...?"

    Lumiére's Face was awkward, As was Gaston and Lefou's. Lefuo though was More embarrassed. none the less, Gaston left Leaving Lefou with his gift(s) and a Kiss.

      When the door shut Lefou Flopped down onto the bed back first and said:

   "Ohhhh god that damn Candles gonna tell Everyone now."