04 - Professor Dawn

Start from the beginning

Hala! Jusko Lord. Anong gagawin ko? Bakit hindi ako makagalaw..

Amoy na amoy ang mabango niyang pabango, para bang Vanilla scent. Lumaklak ba 'to ng Vanilla extract?

My two ears heard the loud beats of her heart and I could also feel her hot breath hitting my forehead. As for me, holding my breath, tightly closing my eyes. Because if I open my eyes I will be greeted by her big hinaharap.

I was startled when the door of ms. Irene office suddenly opened.

"M-ms. Irene – oh my god!" I heard the woman scream in shock when she entered here at ms. Irene's office.

Ms. Irene and I stared at each other until our eyes widened as we realize our current position on the couch. I quickly separated my body from her and sat properly.

No this can't be! Bot –este virgin pa po ako.

I glanced again at the woman who entered. It's Darlyne. She was staring at me evilly while her hand was crossed over her chest, she was standing properly in the doorway.

"Ikaw babae ka! Anong ginagawa mo kay ms. Irene ha!?" She asked me furiously. "May balak ka pa talagang i-rape siya, mabuti na lang at pumasok ako!" My mouth agape at what she said.

Ako ba tinatarantado nito? BOTTOM po ako 'no! At anong sinasabi mo na rape? Malinis ang intensyon ko kay ms. Irene.

"Excuse me, but I think you misunderstood what you saw earlier. The reason you saw us in that position, uhm.. I almost fell off the sofa and luckily she caught me, that's all."

Hindi ko alam bakit pa ako nagpapaliwanag sa kan'ya, palibhasa ang dumi ng utak.

"Liar! I clearly saw with my two eyes how you taking her virginity." Ano ba ang pinaglalaban nito?

"Alam mo Darlyne, hindi na ako magsasayang ng oras sa mga kagaya mo. Bahala ka sa buhay mo kung sino ang gusto mo paniniwalaan, pero ito lang ang masasabi ko sa'yo. Malinis ang intensyon ko kay ms. Irene at straight ako!" I was about to leave, but ms. Irene held my hand to stop me from leaving her office.

I was dazed when I felt her soft palm holding my hand. Her hand is soft like a marshmallow, smooth like silk fabric, and it seems sweaty.

It's like I'm in heaven, holding angel's soft hand.

Bakit ganun? A-ang lambot. Gay panick ba this? –No, Samantha! Kakasabi mo lang straight ka.

"Hindi ka aalis." She commanded darkly. Eh ano ba naman kasi ang gagawin ko dito?

"Ano ba ang kailangan mo dito ms. Darlyne at bakit hindi ka manlang kumakatok?" Ms. Irene pulled me behind her to face Darlyne.

"I was just going to give you these Korean cup noodles. But suddenly, I saw that Samantha was doing something dirty to you, ms. Irene."

At talagang pinaglalaban niya talaga na may ginagawa akong masama, huh!

"Sinabi ko na ngang wala 'di ba! Bakit ba ang kulit ng utak mo?" I irritatedly asked her, but I only got an eye roll from her. Aba!

"Stop rolling your eyes at ms. Mendoza, ms. Darlyne." Ms. Irene warned her sternly. "Because, she's right. She didn't do anything bad to me and it was just an accident."

Ano ka ngayon Darlyne? Sinampal na sa'yo ang katotohanan. tsk!

"And one more thing!" Hirit ni ms. Irene "Get out of here and take your noodles with you, because I won't eat that disgusting thingy. I don't eat speedly noodles, okay? So get out."