eriin

"LEAVE ME ALONE, ΚΩΛΟΣ!" i screamed as i ran from the thing. 

as the dark walls began to close in on themselves and the thing got closer, all i could do was pray to my stupid fucking mind that i would not kill myself again.

"FUCKING ILLUSIONS-" i cursed myself. for 45 years i had been running from monsters, small spaces and my own family. the things i have endured here are too traumatic to even explain.

i felt a sudden feeling of dread wash over my as i sensed it getting closer. i closed my eyes.

"ΣΕ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ ΤΟ ΘΕΟ ΜΗΝ ΜΟΥ ΠΑΡΕΙ ΤΑ ΜΑΤΙΑ!" i screamed. 

"e-eriin?!" on the floor laid... VANYA?!

"wha-ha- vanya?!"

"oh my god." she stood up, dumbfounded, "oh my god."

"v-vanya?!" i couldn't believe it.

"oh my GOD." she grabbed me. ouch. oh wait, this was a hug. forgot about these.

"what's going on?! what trick is this?!" there was no way i was back home.

"trick?" vanya looked genuinely confused. that's how they get you.

"yeah, trick! so, what is this huh? you gonna kill me? what?" i got ready to either run or beat my sister's ass.

"the hell are you talking about, eriin?"

"oh come on, it's been 40 odd years, i'm not falling for your bullshit." it hurt me to be mean to her. she looked like a lost puppy.

"what the fuck are you saying?!"

"i'm saying this isn't real."

"believe me, so am i."

"why are you here?" why would someone care? why whould anyone care about little old me.

"to see you," she replied, "y/n came by a while ago."

"oh, glad to see i'm still the most popular academy member."

"haha, yeah."

"so, i'm awake?"

"yeah," how do i explain that? does she even believe me? i don't know.

"huh," she turned back around to face her mirror. that's when she freaked out.

"SON OF A BITCH!" vanya watched me. do something dammit.

"I'M TWELVE!" 

"... thirteen."

"wow, thanks vanya."

fuck. fucking fucking fuck. i'm a fucking kid. great. still not entirely sure this is even real. if it is, i hate it.