vanya

a/n: i'm aware of viktor and i LOVE HIM! however, i wanted to include his transition when (IF, as i have the attention span of a goldfish cracker) i get to the s3 part of this lil book so yeah. but again, i'm quite literally OBSESSED WITH MY BOY i love him UGH my H E A R T anyways onwards!

i reached for eriin's doorknob, not knowing what to expect. before i could open the door, y/n tapped my shoulder.

"i should warn you," she said.

"about what?"

"eriin. she's not doing well," 

"'course she's not," i was a bit annoyed. y/n loved to boss people around like this, especially me, "she's not moved, eaten, nothing for 16 years."

"i know, just-" she stopped, "don't freak out."

"i'm not going to." i opened the door and saw her. i did freak out. i slammed the door and turned to y/n.

"why- why does she?"

"look like that? beats me, v." y/n replied, casually. too casually. i hated it.

"how are you so calm?!" i was hysterical. i'm not usually hysterical but i am and i hate it.

"i- i've seen her, b-before and i-"

"so you never told me?" i was pissed.

"well excuse me. it's not like you bothered to call." y/n stepped closer to me.

"you think i'd want to call you? after all you did to me? after what you all did to me?!"

"this isn't about eriin anymore."

"i guess not." i stormed out, leaving y/n by eriin's door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 years ago

"are you even listening to me?!" y/n snapped.

"of course i am!" i replied, teary eyed, "what your saying is that i'm not good enough!"

"no, i'm saying that you're not special! never were, never will be!"

"lay off, y/n." eriin said softly. 

"no!" y/n whipped her head to face her, "she's being a bitch!"

"hey! language!" luther snapped.

"shut the flying fuck up, luther." y/n snarled. klaus laughed, then upon seeing no one doing the same, stopped.

"why do you always pick on me?" i cried and retreated to my room.

"great job, asshat." five said to y/n before i slammed my bedroom door.